The Salvatores

Violeta's POV
"Well?!" Cami yelled. I smiled. "His name is Leon and he heard me singing one of my songs." I tell them. Fran squeals and Cami claps. "It's nothing guys. Really...." I say while shyly smiling. "You soo are into him Vilu!" Fran yells and I laugh. "We'll just have to see where it goes." They nod and we continue to head to class. The day goes by pretty fast and soon the bell rings to signal the end of the day. I meet up with Elena and we walk to the cemetery to see our parents. "How was your day Elena? Anything interesting?" I ask. She smiles. "What?!" I yell and grab onto her. "Shhhh" she whispers. "Your attracting attention Vilu." I smile. "Tell me what happened or I will attract more." She smiles. "Well there was this guy....and he is hot." She says and stops. "And!" I yell. "And his name is Stephan.....I don't know Vilu. Let me take it slowly." I nod. "Now tell me about your day." I look down. Elena starts laughing and shoved me. "Who is it? Tomas?" She exclaims. I shake my head. "Tomas is like Matt Elena. You know that." Elena shrugs. "Well...who?!" She says as we continue to walk. "His name is Leon... and he is also very hot." I mumble. "I can't hear you Vilu!" Elena exclaims. "HE IS ALSO VERY HOT!" I scream and quickly cover my mouth. Elena burst out laughing. "I hate you so much Elena." I mumble. She pulls me in a hug. "I love you too sis." We continue to talk about our day till we get to our parents gravestone. I write in my journal while Elena writes in hers. All of a sudden fog came out of nowhere and a black crow flew above us. We both started to run.

I ran as fast as I could until I tripped on a rock. "Are you alright?" I look up and see Leon. "Yes, I'm alright thanks." I look around to see we are in the middle of the forest. "Elena!" I yell. Leon looks at me weirdly. "Sorry I lost my sister when the fog appeared out of nowhere." He nods until he gets a queasy look on his face. "A..r...e y..o...u h...u...r...t?" He stutters. I look down and see a small cut on my shoulder. "No, it's..." I look back up and see that Leon left. "Leon?" I yell. I shrug and started to look for Elena. "ELENA!" I screamed. (Branch snaps) I turn around to see another guy. He looks at me with a shocked face. He looks a lot like Leon. "Umm hi?" I ask.He smiles. "Hi, are you looking for Elena?" He asks me. I start to get this uneasy feeling. "Umm...how do you know her?" I ask backing up slowly. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "I'm Stefan Salvatore." I instantly calmed down. "Oh, so your the one she can't stop talking about." He looks down. "And you are?" He asks. "I'm Violetta. Elena's sister." He nods. "Do you know where she is by chance Stefan?" He nods and points behind him. "She was by the creek. She had a pretty nasty cut." I shrugged. "Thanks Stefan, it was nice meeting you." I yell as I jog towards the creek.

Leon's POV
I quickly ran home away from the blood. I slam the door and start to go upstairs till I hear Zack. "Uncle Leon?" Zach's asks. I turn around to see him holding a newspaper. "Please tell me that you had nothing to do with this." He asks pleadingly. I shake my head. "I will talk to Uncle Stefan later then."  He says as he shakes his head. I nod and go upstairs. I look out my window and look at the forest. I start to hum the tune "Find More Tears" until I grab my guitar and start to play.

🎼Sometimes I feel like there is no one who sees me
No one is there to know how to please me
But then maybe, maybe that one could be you

I gotta find the one who can see me
The one who knows, how to please me
But then, maybe that one can be you

I long to see your face
You tell me it's best to give you space
And now I cannot even hear your voice
Now the problem that I face
Find more tears for you

I only see your face
Time will not allow it to erase
I crave the time you and I embrace
Now the problem that I face
Find more tears, find more tears

Damn. I never thought that she would be here but she is. Doppelgänger must run in the family. I put my head in between my hands. I hear the door slam. I shake my head as I hear Zack and Stefan yelling at each other. "Leon!" I turn around and see Stefan with the newspaper. "What?" I shout back. He glares at me. "You promised not to feed." I start to get very angry. "I haven't! I'm going downstairs to get what I need." I fire back. Stefan shakes his head as he turns away from me. "Maybe we shouldn't have come back. You know he is coming." Stefan mutters. "Who?" I ask. "You know who Leon. Who hates my guts more than anyone?" Stefan yells. "Damon." I mutter. He nods and starts to run his hands through his head.

"Stefan, What is that?" I ask as I point to the notebook. "It's Elena's. I'm going to head over and give it back. Plus I need to apologize for earlier today." I nod. "Could I come too?" I need to talk to Violetta as well." He shrugs. "Let's go." We walk around and ask where the Gilberts live. Soo new were pointed in the right direction. "Leon?" I turn around and see Violetta with two girls. I look at Stefan and he nods. I walk over to them. "Hey Violetta. I'm so sorry for today. I shouldn't have left you.." I say very quickly. "Leon, it's okay. There are a lot of people who get queasy around blood." She says. I smiled until I heard coughing behind Violetta. I turn and look over her shoulder. "Leon, these are my two best friends Camilla and Francesca." I smile. "Nice to meet you." I tell them. "Nice to meet you too Leon. Vilu can't stop talking about you." Francesca says until Violetta elbows in the stomach. "I have to go to the bathroom!" Cami blurted out. She motions to Francesca. "I have to go too.." She says as they rub away. I look at Violetta and see her shaking her head with a smile. "Would you like to go to the grill?" She asks. "I would love to."

I look around and see Stefan with Katherine? Violeta pulls me over to them. "Hey, Leon." Stefan says with a smile. "Hey bro. Who is this?" Katherine smiles at me. "I'm Elena." "My sister." Violetta chimes in. So this is Elena. I give Stefan a look but he gives me the same look back. I look over and see a guy talking about Violetta.
"I thought you said she would need more time Cami."
"She may not be interested in you anymore Thomas. I'm sorry."
He scoffs and walks towards us. Violetta smiles. "Hey Tomas." He nods and walks past us.