Chapter 2: Jess the Killer

Talking
Thinking
Singing

Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
H/C- Hair Color
H/L- Hair Length
E/C- Eye Color
S/C- Skin Color
F/F- Favorite Food
F/D- Favorite Drink
F/S- Favorite Soda

Y/N POV

I woke up from my nice sleep and I got up from my bed. I went over to the fridge and opened it and I grabbed a carton of eggs and some bacon. I went over to the stove and I turned it on I grabbed a pan for the eggs and I grabbed another one for the bacon. I opened the carton of eggs and I grabbed one out I cracked it on the side of one of the pans and I opened up the egg shell and the egg fell into the pan and I started to cook.

(Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Y/N cooking bacon and eggs)

I finally finished putting the finishing touches on my food. It was bacon and eggs and I made it look like a skull and crossbones not too bad if I do say so myself.

 It was bacon and eggs and I made it look like a skull and crossbones not too bad if I do say so myself

I sat down and I started to eat the food. When I finished my food I took my dishes to the sink and clean them.

"Mr.Y/N we are here at Charmander Life" My bus driver said and I nodded.

"Cool now I am gonna best dreesed now" I said I went and some clothes and got dressed.

(Your outfit)

"Ok while my manager gets me a hotel room I might as well walk into that Forbidden and killer infested Slender Forest hahahaha I doubt that's true" I said to myself with a smirk. I run out of the tour bus and I jump up in the air and my shoes turn into roller skates and I skated off to Slander Forest. It took me a few minutes but I finally made it to the entrance of the forest.

"Time for some adventure" I said and my skates go back being my shoes. I smirk and since the glow of my eyes help me see in the dark I blink and my eyes start to glow E/C and I walk into the Forest. Already after two steps and I get a very eerie feeling all the people that mentioned this forest weren't kidding when they said this place is spooky.

"Well as creepy and spooky as this for us is already I am going deeper" I thought and I started to walk deeper and deeper into the forest. What a couple minutes past with me just walking deeper into this forest I could feel like I was being watched but by who?

??? POV

I was laying down on a tree branch in Slander Forest because I just got back from a mission so I might as well take my time on going to the mansion. I am listening to my favorite singer and my senpai from childhood still is my senpai Y/N newest album. He is so dreamy and handsome if I had the chance to kidnap and I would.

"Y/N senpai is so sexy, cute, handsome, dreamy, and so much more I know everything about I know his favorite color is F/C and his second favorite color is S/F/C and I kniw his favorite food is F/F and his favorite soda is F/S and his favorite drink is F/D I know he dropped out of school to pursue a music career I know his parents died when he was little and his big sister basically raised him I know he is 19 I know how much he weighs and his height and I know so much what I wouldn't give just to kidnap him and show him how much I love him and I will kill anyone who gets in the way of me and him and I mean ANYONE including my friends" I happily thought. I hear a couple of sticks crunch underneath me. I looked down from the tree branch I am laying on to see Y/N senpie. I can't believe he is actually here he looks even more dream me up close. I jumped down from the tree branch and I start to follow him and I made sure I was very quiet.

Y/N POV

As I kept walking the feeling I was being watched gets stronger and stronger. I couldn't help but start to run back the way I came I passed a couple of bushes I hear shuffle from them and then I hear someone running behind me. I could not help but to look behind me and I know there's one rule about running away from someone is to never look behind you. I looked behind me and my eyes widen the person that is chasing me is Jess the Killer I thought she was not real but clearly I was wrong. I look straight ahead and started to run faster because I know creepypastas plan on killing their victims as soon as possible and I don't want to be her next victim. I managed to gain a little bit of distance away from us so no she can't see my next move. I quickly looked around and I saw a perfect hollow out tree to hide in I ran as fast as I could and I quickly hid inside the tree.

"Oh senpie where are you~ please come out I will not hurt you but come out before I change my mind~" Jess said as she started to walk knowing I was hiding somewhere.

"I should have not came here" I thought scared out of my mind.

"Oh I know so much about you Y/N senpie~ like how you have a sister you know how she basically raised you your whole life~if you don't come out I will just go and hunt her down and kill her~" She said and by the tone in her voice she was not lying.

"No I can't let her kill Shelbie" I thought and knowing I have no other option I come out from hiding.

"Oh there you are baby" She said as a insane smile spreads across her face. She slowly walked up to me and you never broke eye contact with me.

"Now then let's take you home senpie" She said. When she said that I quickly turned around and I was about ready to make a mad dash to leave this forest everything went black around me. All I heard was insane laughter before I completely blacked out.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter bye.