Chapter four~that night

You were still laying in Ban's embrace.

A couple hours passed and Ban woke up and was confused about what, how,and why you were in his bed. You laughed and explained that you just woke up there he assumed he had carried you there in his state and you laughed it off and when downstairs to have this wonderful amazing thing called food yeah.......shut up ok I know I'm bad at this.

Ban had started to make you and him food and you started talking. The conversation went quick you responses to each other witty and fun but then, there was a moment of silence in the kitchen -which was where you both were-
"Y/n." Ban said in a seductive tone that was tinted with cockiness "hm?" You responded looking up at him.
"Meet me out side the tavern at sundown." Ban told you to do this he wasn't asking he was telling this mean he wanted something from you. You were curious on what so even though his eyes read for you not to you asked him.
"Why?"

Ban's voice suddenly got intriguing as he sopke with a cockiness and seduction that was blended with lust and just a hint of pervyness (he's been spending to much time round your dad clearly)
"Why?" He repeated "because it's why you lost the fight of course so don't be late meeting me." Your face went a tinted pink from what he had just said what the fuck was he planning was the thought that ran though your head. Well you were going to find out.
Weather you liked it or not..........you were going to meet him.

The day passed slow for everyone else but for you it passed at light speed. Throughout the day you're stomach had been filled with a mix of dread, excitement and nervousness for tonight....a bit ago and I mean like yesterday maybe a bit before you had figured out you liked Ban as more than a friend and the idea of him wanting to meet you at night filled you up fill an anticipation (not like that I mean maybe like that) all day you had butterflies. You noticed something was off about Meliodas - who now after taking to and getting to know better you were on such a level as to call him dad - he had been giving Ban a look of try anything and I'll make sure you never do it again. You assumed this was because of well you meeting Ban over the past few days you had noticed that the Captain of the sins was kinda protective of you and acted like a dad. It was sweet.

Night fell and you waited where Ban had told you to meet, you were dressed in your usual attire with your hair in a French platt which excluded your fringe; Ban walked towards you dressed in a long read coat with its collar turned up and he looked you up and down then said "Y/n you're here" he smirked you just responded with "why you think I wouldn't show"
"Maybe" he took a step closer to you "so shall we go?" He offered and you just smiled and responded "Go where, oh wait it's a surprise right...so surprise me." Ban rolled his eyes and you went into the near by forest.

As you walked round you looked up in awe, the wilderness was always so beautiful at night; at first you and Ban didn't hold hands but as the sun fell and darkness completely covered the sky, it only being lit by the twinkling stars and shining moon yours and Bans hands interlinked and you tinted pink smiling. You reached a clearing and still no words had been spoken between you and the Fox sin. Then your curiosity got the best of you "So Ban, why did you say to come here?" You asked and Ban just smirked.
"Well" he started "I'm greedy, for you." Ban continued to smirk you smirked back "expand" you commanded and he complied. "Y/n, I want you, you've been staying with this sins for months now and I can't help feeling attracted to you, y/n. I want you" you blushed harder and moved closer to him "really" you smirked "really" he replied pulling you closer from your lower back and bringing you into a heated kiss, as his tongue greedily explored your mouth you kissed back fighting for a scrap of dominance and failed; he pulled away and smirked at you breathed startled by this only by a little though. "I think I want you too" you panted because you were out of breath from lack of the oxygen in the kiss.

Sorry about the slow updates school and life and stress and gah I'm sorry I'll try and be more frequent till then.

~Pancake~Chan.