Haze

[F/N] POV

'Of course he wasn't a virgin, it's not special to him. I'm just overthinking this...but...I wanted...STOP GETTING JEALOUS...he didn't want you to be his first so get over it. You weren't that important to him. You are just here to be another monster with him, nothing more.' Thoughts of your childhood up to now flooded your mind. 'I had many chances to find love. But I threw them away, I snap out of it. I never loved them back, I cared for them, but not love. Stop, It's not like they could really love you anyway. You are a monster, nothing more.'

I felt my humanity leaving me, My Haze becoming prominent, eyes glowing red, teeth resembling a sharks (Grell or Rin) A purple aura surrounding me.

"[F/N]."

"W-Who-"

"Cut it out."

"Cut what?"

"You don't need them, let me help."

"What?"

Everything went dark.

The morning came quick, my body was back to normal, but everything hurt. I made food and brought it to him. He smiled a good morning but I only nodded. He grasped my arm but retreated since my flesh burned him to the touch.

"Are you okay [F/N]?"

"Yes, I had a realization is all. No need to worry, my thoughts are clear now, no longer hazed with the unnecesary."

"What do you mean?"

"Unwanted feelings, thank you for helping me remove some of my humanity."

"What? What did I say or do?"

"You showed me that love is pointless, I thought that one's virginity was one to be shared with someone that you love, but hearing you share it with many, that waiting for someone to love you back is only human. Monsters only care about the kill. Jealousy is for the weak."

He saddened, "I thought...that girls liked a guy with experiance. I-I never slept with anyone. I waited for you to come back to me. I-I love you [F/N]."

I chuckle to his dismay, "I bet she wishes about now that you should of told her before, she may have enjoyed herself."

"What do you mean?"

I pull out my heart out of my bag,

"She gave this up to accept me. Her love is gone. She thought that  it was what you wanted, a monster, not a lover. She said that she wasn't good enough, that you gave your love to others...but not to her...So I helped her. Hatred is a much better feeling, better than loving what you can't have anyway."

He takes her heart from me, "Put it back, give her heart back!"

I smirk, "It's not that simple Garou, You must give a self sacrifice."

"I'll give her my heart."

"She'll love you again...but them your love will be gone, putting her back into her misery...is that what you want?"

"There must be another way? Please!"

I smirk, "Well...There is one way...but you can't beat me. Convince me to let her go...for her to get her heart back. Make the unfeeling feel your pain, your sorrow, the word you call love, makke me feel sorry for you and give her back to you. Turn her back from the Monster that YOU turned her into."

GAROU POV

"[F/N]...please. I don't know what to do. I love you...so much. I've been so lonely, meaningless until meeting you, you're everything to me. I only wish that I could of told you sooner."

She nods, "I was lonely too, the other part of me tried to fill the void with the company of men and yet she still longed for you."

"Sh-She was with other men?"

"Oh I'm still are a virgin, but I did what I had to do to stay in C class."
I sadden, 'She really had to endure a lot as well.'

"It wasn't all bad, it was nice, the men were kind."

"Do I know them?"

"Most likely. Iaian, Mumen Rider, and Metal Bat."

"An S class hero? I kicked his ass until-"

"His sister got in the way, I know."

"You saw that?"

She nods, "the other side of me was afraid to intervene because then her position as a hero would be compromised...you are boring me."

I continued to hold her heart in my hand. Tears swelling as I felt it beating. I grabbed a knife from the previous battle off of the ground. I put her heart against mine, only my flesh separating the touch.

'If she is gone...then why am I even here?"

[F/N] POV

I saw him hold the knife towards her heart, lining it up to his.

"What are you doing?"

"If she isn't with me...Then this was all for nothing. I need [F/N], forever without her...no...I can't take it. Our hearts can die together, that's what she would of wanted."

He attempted to end it but I used my power to stop him. He screams,

"Please!...just let me."

He sobs in a whisper, "let me die with her..."

I sigh and take the heart from him using my power and toss the blade. He falls to his knees. I open my shirt enough to reveal the closing wound that was made to take out that tumor that she called a heart.

I reopen the wound, "You win this time Garou...but you will slip up again, and she will accept me fully. You will never get a chance like this again. I will be stronger...just you wait. She's mine."

I shove her heart back in, making me cringe,

"I AM HAZE, she is unworthy of my power."

Everything went black.