Raina: Wow I cant believe we are going to Gujarat!
Jai: Yeah! I go there every year but never during navratri!
Raina: I can't wait, I haven't done garba in so long
Jai: well I'm glad that we are going early so we can get the outfits together.
Raina: Yuppp

We reached home and started packing.

Pari's pov:
We got home and I ran straight to our room. I pulled out my suitcase and threw it on the bed! Bhavesh picked up pri and sat down, he wouldn't stop laughing. Pri jumped off and went on her bed.

Pari: shouldn't you be packing 😂
Bhavesh: Nope, I have stuff there already so I don't really need anything. I'll just pack a backpack tomorrow night.
Pari: Okayy well at least let me pack!
Bhavesh: arey itni bhi kya jaldi hai?

He grabbed my hand and pulled me, causing me to fall onto the bed next to him.

Pari: areyyy kya kar raha hai?
Bhavesh: kya? Meri fiancé ho, kisi aur ki nahi... toh romance toh kar Sakta hoon na 😂
Pari: Hmm. Baat Toh sahi hai lekin...
Bhavesh: lekin...?
Pari: lekin...

I went to the top of the bed where my big plush teddy and hugged it.

Pari: lekin mujhe toh iss ke saath romance karna acha lagta hai😂

He came over and took the teddy.

Bhavesh: acha ji.. 😂 ab packing karlo tumhari
Pari: Haha Okay 😂 but you are buying me stuff from there!
Bhavesh: Okay baba! I'll buy you everything from there, you also just pack a backpack.
Pari: really?! I was kidding!
Bhavesh: But I wasn't...

He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I could feel his breath on me. Suddenly his phone rang...

Bhavesh: Kya yaar mama ka call... worst timing ever
Pari: 😂😂😂

He picked up and went outside and talked. He came back in about 5 minutes later... and just looked at me.

Bhavesh: So you like dance...
Pari: Yeah...
Bhavesh: Okay Good because mama wants us to do a performance for garba night... the first day will bring a lot of entertainment. And then one performance in Ahmedabad too at his friends garba night.
Pari: Okay I'm fine with that! 😂
Bhavesh: Okay so where were we?

He grabbed me again close to him.. this time I pushed him onto the bed.

Pari: packing 😂
Bhavesh: 🙄😂

Siddharth's POV:

I was being a good innocent boy and packing my bags. Suddenly Avi came up and jumped on my back wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my shoulders.

Avi: babyyy!
Sidd: batao baby!

I said while carrying her on my back and still moving freely and packing my bags. I took a shirt in my hand and she grabbed it and threw it across the room.

Sidd: yeh kya kiya?
Avi: leave all this...

She got down and climbed up on the bed so she was in front of me and grabbed me and hung on me from the front now...

Avi: I just want to spend some quality time with my baby
Sidd: kya?!? Are you feeling okay? You came up to me instead of me having to go to you!!
Avi: aye! Bandar I will get down and leave from here!

Avneet's POV
I started getting down but he picked me right back up.

Sidd: and do you think I'm going to let you leave?

He pushed the suitcase off of the bed and put me on it while he got on next to me.
He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Vaish's pov:
I was about to go and ask avneet if she wanted to come out with me but then when I went to their room, I stopped at the door because of the noises I heard... I slowly backed up and accidentally bumped into Abhi.

Abhi: arey vaish.. What happened?

He started walking towards Siddharth's room. I grabbed his hand.

Abhi: What?? I need to go talk to Sidd!
Vaish: now is not a good time if you know what I mean 😉😂
Abhi: What do you- OH! Now's the perfect time to mess with him😂😂
Vaish: are you sure?
Abhi: positive
Vaish: Okay lets do it!

Siddharth's POV:
Me and Avi were on the bed making out.

Abhi: SIDD GET A ROOM! Oh wait you already are in a room, do one thing and soundproof your room! 😂

Avi and me jumped right off of each other and realized what just happened! She got red and so did it.. suddenly we heard Vaish di's sound.

Vaish: acha Avi, I was going to invite you to come out with me today but if you are busy... I totally understand.

Me and Avi didn't say anything... I grabbed my suitcase and put it on the bed and she fixed her hair and opened the door.
They both walked in..

Sidd: What are you guys talking about?
Avi: Yeah why would I be busy?

Abhi and Vaish just look at each other and start laughing.

Abhi: Sidd tum itne bhi bhole nahi ho 😂
Sidd: ☺️☺️ bhai aap bhi na

Just then Avi elbowed me...

Sidd: I-I-I mean... kya matlab iska?😅
Vaish: kuchhh nahi!!! Now Avi do you want to come?

She looked at me and I made a puppy face asking her not to go...

Avi: I'll come bhabhi 😂
Abhi: I'll stay here with Siddharth! 😂
Sidd: Whatever 🙄☹️

Avi and Vaish left and me and Abhi were in the room.

Abhi: let me give you advice... garba time is full on love season. When you go to Gujarat, make sure you use that time properly 😉
Sidd: BHAI! 😂
Abhi: 😂😂😂

Raina's pov:
We were at home packing our bags. We played music on the speaker and danced while packing.

Jai: turn it up! 😂
Raina: Okayy! 😂

I blasted the music and it was so loud, it felt like we were at a club! 😂
He grabbed my hands and twirled me around and started dancing.
We danced for hours and finally got tired and sat down on the sofa.

Raina: let me go get some food 😂
Jai: Okay!

I walked into the kitchen and got some food, suddenly when I turned around Jai threw a big bowl full of flour on me. I was covered in flour! He ran and I put the food down and ran after him, leaving a trail of flour on the floor everywhere.
I cleaned myself up and came back out and Jai was sitting on the sofa and eating and laughing at me. The doorbell rang and I went to check and it was the maid.

Maid: Hello Raina madam.
Raina: hi Aunty... I'll pay you for today but I don't need your help today.
Maid: are you sure? I see a lot of flour on the floor.
Raina: yes I'm sure. Thank you!

I paid her and she left. Jai just looked at me... I grabbed the broom and mop.

Jai: oh wow, are you going to clean it up yourself?

I walked over to him and gave it to him.

Raina: no bebe... you are😂
Jai: I guess I should 😂

I grabbed the food and sat down and ate while he cleaned up.

Hey guysss! What do you think?
Hope you like it!!❤️❤️❤️

Suggestions?