Part 2

(The past school year)

You walked through your school bus, trying to find a seat. Every spot seemed to already be taken.

On the way to football games, the bus was always divided. The cheerleaders and football players on one side, and the band 'geeks' on the other. It wasn't like you purposely tried to separate yourself from them, that was just the way things were.

Finally, at the very back of the bus, there sat Robin Buckley, with an empty spot next to her. Though you had seen her a few times at games, and you knew you had some classes with her, you didn't know her very well. Maybe now would be the perfect time to start a friendship!

So happy little you skipped over to the row that Robin sat in, and sat next to her. You could feel a few stares from you friends, but you really didn't care.

"Hi."

Things had moved quite quickly from there. Because that simple introduction on a school bus had led to you kissing Robin in the dressing room after the big game.

The kiss became little bit more and before you knew it you were pressed against the lockers as Robin pressed her lips against yours hungrily.

It was all so new for you. But it was exciting and terrifying, and different. And the way Robin kissed you was unlike anything you'd ever felt before, you didn't want to let that feeling go.

So from that one fateful night, your life changed drastically. The old Y/N Y/L/N Was no more, and you were finally free of being perfect all the time. Don't get me wrong, on weekdays from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM You were still the popular, peppy cheerleader that everyone knew and loved. But for the rest of the night, and on weekends, you were just you.

Sneaking around had kind of become your and Robin's thing. You loved it, it was so exciting for you. You had never snuck around before, you'd always followed the rules. But Robin had brought out a new side of you. A wild side. A side of you that wasn't afraid to get in trouble.