Part 1: The history

Long before (y/n) was hatchling her father named Surtr gathered an army of Tyto-genus owls that called themselves the Pure Ones and led a crusade against all of the owl kingdoms, enslaving and murdering anyone who crossed their path.

The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, led by the warrior owl Lyze of Kiel, rose to arms and confronted the Pure Ones in what is known as the Battle of the Ice Claws. The Pure Ones, led by Surtr, greatly outnumbered the Guardians, and it seemed as if all hope was lost... but then Lyze of Kiel managed to secure victory for the Guardians by defeating Surtr in single combat, cleaving off his beak, scarring his face and sending him falling into the darkness below. The sight of their leader's fall caused the Pure Ones to lose heart and they fled, leaving the Guardians to claim final victory.

Though left for dead, Surtr somehow survived, and took to wearing a metal mask to protect and conceal his maimed face, becoming known as Metal Beak. The would-be conqueror then would spend decades rebuilding his army and preparing for his revenge.

His mate a beautiful female Barn Owl named Nyra is the Ablah General of St. Aegolius and considers herself Queen. She is responsible for the forcing of young, kidnapped owlets to search for flecks, the magnetic particles she plotted with Metal Beak to use against the Guardians of Ga'Hoole. But during the many years they would need a heir after their time is up when they finally taking over the guardians  and becoming king and Queen.

Soon later Nyra had an Egg, while she was nesting her egg Metal beak believed it was going to be a boy. He planned how he was going to teach him how to fight, how to protect himself and become a true king. Soon the day had came and Nyra and Metalbeak watch to see their newborn ready to hatch. When the egg moved and sudden cracks appear on the egg and they became close to one another.  Seeing their chick head pop out of the egg. It was a girl, Nyra could see the disappointment in her mates face as he backed away
(this is what his reaction was)

 It was a girl, Nyra could see the disappointment in her mates face as he backed away (this is what his reaction was)

But as their hatchling turn her head they were meet with her beautiful bright green eyes. His face turn to disappointment to happiness a feeling of joy seeing his daughter. Nyra came to her confronting her with love. As Metal beak saw this he began to have fear upon him of the Guardians hurting her. He slowed came to Nyra nuzzling her and showing his love towards his daughter. He will not let anyone harm her and if anyone does he will do nothing but kill them. They named her (y/n).

When years pass of her growing up learning how to defend herself by her father and mother, she became a strong Tyto and many of the pure ones had fallen for her but of course she not interested. (Y/n) stayed most of her time with her mother and enjoyed seeing her parents rise to take over the owlets.