best friends forever?

Spotted at the Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena Van Der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our It Girl mysteriously disappeared for quote 'boarding school?' And just as suddenly she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourself. Lucky for us , Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel!

Huh, I guess she back now. 
I ignore the blast and continue to get ready for the party mother has thrown. I don't care that Serena is back now, and I also think Blair feels the same. She left us when we needed her the most. Well, whatever, I am past that.

I got changed into one of my mother's own design. A silver sequin dress, with a pair of beautiful heels, which Blair got for me today.

 A silver sequin dress, with a pair of beautiful heels, which Blair got for me today

I walk past a man holding a tray of wine, and grab one. Taking a sip, I noticed my sister, Blair, with her boyfriend, Nathaniel Archibald. I walk over to them.

"Hey B, you look gorgeous! I wonder where did you get that dress from." I said teasingly, knowing very well it was from my closet. "Hey Nate."

"Hey Rach" Nate greeted me with a smile, which I return.

"Oh come on R, I know you were never gonna wear this dress, and it looks better on me, see!" Blair said, twirling around to prove her point.

I smile and nod my head, "Yes B, it looks way better on you than it would on me"

I see she hasn't read the blast yet. Well that's great. This night is so important to her.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist . I turn my head to see Chuck Bass-hole. I glare up at him. "Get your hands off me Bass" I demand him, and instead of letting go, he tightens his grip.

"Did you guys hear the news? Serena is back." And there goes B's perfect night. Thanks Bass-hole!

Blair and Nate turn their head to look at me to confirm the news, to which I nod. Sadly.

"I am glad she's back, things were getting a little dull around here" he smirks causing me to roll my eyes. I wriggle out of his hold. He turns to Nate. "Nathaniel, any interest in some fresh air?" He asks Nate, signalling for the two to go out to smoke.

"When I get back?"

"If he gets back!" B states confidently. I wink at her as she to lead him to the bedroom. I smile at my sister.

"So Rach, you look stunning in that dress" I jump forgetting Chuck was still here, "and I am pretty sure you will look as stunning without it, if not more." He smirks.