MSS: The Morning After

Skai's POV
Dream
Lani sighed. 'That would mean that you Skaitra Valentina Hendrickson are mates to ALL SIX MATES of the Blood Eclipse.'

It just came-
I shot out of my dream with a loud gasp. I breathed heavily as I tried to gain control of myself.

'Calm down Skaitra, it was all a dream.' I thought to myself.

"No it wasn't." I heard a voice say. I looked around the room for the source, then finally my eyes landed on a tall figure who was standing on my balcony. I got out of my bed slowly and went to him.

The man stood with his back facing me as he seemed to be looking at something down below, I stopped walking when I saw him raise his hands. "Come closer young mate, I won't bite." His voice was deep but calming so I went closer to him.

I stood next to him then closed my eyes as the cool air crawled onto my skin.

"Nice house you got here." He spoke again. I brushed the hair out of my face then turned to look at him.

'God damn.' I thought to myself as I stared at the man.

'I know right, the moon goddess sure knows how to pick 'em.' Lani chuckled.

I swallowed hard, this man is beautiful. He had brown curly hair that came to his shoulders and soft brown eyes. That wasn't even the best part, his face looked like he had been carved out of stone, chiseled to perfection, the eyes that led to the slightly pointed nose that will eventually lead you to his plush dark pink lips, he also had a delicious beard which complemented him nicely. Even his eyebrows were sexy. I could die just looking at them......

I stopped then shook my head to regain my composure.

"Yes, it is indeed." I finally answered him. He looked at me.

"So what's your name?" His voice spiked curiosity as he watched me.

"Skaitra." I said to him and he nodded. "What's yours?"

He was about to answer when a sound cut him off. My dad stood at my bedroom door with an unreadable expression. "Alpha Leon, your brothers are waiting for you downstairs." My father said then gave a nod before walking out.

During this brief moment, I saw Leon's eyes glaze over to look at my dad, his body nor his head moved in the process. It was a beholding sight that's for sure.

He sighed as he began to walk to the door, upon closing it he looked at me again then smirked and left.

'Did that just happen?' I thought to myself.

'Uh, yes it did.' Lani said. 'Now girl go get us ready, we have to go meet our mates.' Lani urged.

I can tell that she was excited and I won't lie when I say that a little part of me was too.

$*%*#*♤●♡□♡●♡▪◇□♡■♡■♡¤♡♡《◇●》◇¿《¿¿▪♡《♡¿》¿《¿¿¿《¿》¿《¿¿

Never in my life would I have thought that I would be in this type of situation. I mean I always knew that one day I would be mated and would have to leave my house. But I never imagined having to leave with six alphas in tow. Many people would think that I am crazy to say this but I strongly believe that the moon goddess made a big mistake. How can one girl be mated to six alphas? And why are there six alphas to one pack? I have so many questions that I would like to have answered right now.

I sighed as I moved in my seat, I was currently sitting in the living room where my father was having a pack meeting. All six of my mates were sitting across from me, they each had their gaze fixed on me.

I shifted again and looked away.

"My daughter will be Luna to one of the most powerful packs in the world, the Blood Eclipse." At the mention of their names, I watched as each of their lips formed a smirk as they stared at me.

Everybody else in the room seem to tense at their name, even my mom. She held a look of disdain as she glanced at them briefly. My best friend Julia had her eyebrows raised to her hairline and her mouth was open slightly. Even little Sophia hid her face behind mom's jacket.

Each of my pack members turned away from them. I was probably the only one who even spared them a kind glance.

My father continued. "This might be hard to say but in keeping with tradition, Skaitra will have to move from her original house to her mates'." murmurs began to go around the room, my father silenced them. "You all knew that this was going to happen, Skaitra has been preparing for this all her life. It is time that she now embarked on the opportunity to fully prove herself of not only an independent woman, but a brave, powerful wolf." My father winked at me and I smiled.

My mates were still looking at me, their gaze never ceased. I watched as they each stood up but one voice spoke.

"I think we were being a little rude to not give you a proper introduction." A young man spoke up, he was fairly tall with brown hair that came up in a swoop, dark brown eyes with thin lips. He was a man of fair complexion, let's just say he was really handsome. He took my hand and kissed it. "Señorita, I'm Sean, pleased to meet you." I smiled at him.

A/N: 🎵I love it when you call me 'señorita'.🎵lol

Sean walked around me. Another man came up to me, he had shiny black hair and dark thin eyes, he also had bright pink lips which accentuated with his tanned skin tone.

Lani purred. 'Hmmm, delicious.'

I shook my head.

The man smiled at me." I'm Jacob." I nodded.

The next alpha walked up to me and did a dramatic blow causing everyone in the room to laugh. He stood up and I was met with my dark eyes, dark brown hair which looked a little ragged. He was as tall as Sean but with lighter skin and fuller lips. "I'm JaCole, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." I chuckled as he did yet another bow then moved on.

The fourth Alpha strode towards me, he took my hand and kissed it. "I'm Chayce." Chayce was like the odd one out, he had the lightest skin, dark blonde hair with ocean blue eyes. He had some facial hair around his chin and he was very tall. Chayce smirked as he realized that I was checking him out. I gave him a sheepish smile and then he moved on.

I looked at Leon, I had met him earlier so there was no need for that now. He nodded and so did I.

The last Alpha slowly approached me, I remember him from last night, the Adonis in the blue suit.

He had those mysterious grey eyes that screamed mischief. His black luscious hair never moved as he stepped closer. His lips curved up in smirk as his eyes pierced my face. He looked around then leaned closer. I breathed in and closed my eyes as he lips brushed against my skin.

"I'm Drake." He paused. "I know what you are." He whispered to me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he leaned back and watched me, seeming to be amused by my expression. A wicked glint in his eyes silently telling me that there was more than what meets the eye.

"Okay, Skai, let's get you packed." Julia spoke up and grabbed my hand. She along with my mom and sister led me upstairs.

As I ascended, I caught a glimpse of Drake, he was smirking as his eyes glistened, then he winked and soon he was out of my sight.

Well, that was interesting.....

A/N: to be continued.