Biography

Full name: Raea Rose Parker
Age: 17-20
Gender: Female
Powers: Use of the Witchblade, but also granted spider powers, superhuman strength, web shooting out of wrists, sticking on walls, spider sense, and all other spider abilities.
Siblings: Peter Parker(Brother)
Artifact: Witchblade
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs(All muscle)
Hair color: Blonde, but sometimes purple while using the witchblade.
Eye color: Green

Raea came from an unknown family but was taken in by Peter Parker and his aunt. She was found roaming the streets and also struggling to get by while in the orphanage. They adopted her and took her in as she finally has a home. Despite living in an almost small apartment, they still had her live with them.

Raea took the name Parker and proudly used it as she finally had a family. But she and Peter shared a bond and he never gave up on her. She struggled at first, but she began doing experiments on her Witchblade she found while scrounging for stuff in the dumpster. She usually puts things back together and fixes them.

When she tested out her brother's powers and finding out his secret, she wanted to have the same powers as he did. She went out of her way to find something and he told her he was bitten by a spider. After doing a blood transfusion when she got attacked by a thug while out in a jog, she felt changes in her after he gave her a blood transfusion.

Now having spider powers, she tested them out and knew she had to hide herself. The witchblade armor covered her face and also changed her hair color. She helped her brother fight against his arch foes and even stopped some from hurting him.

She had a great fear of losing family members and knew Peter told her about his parents died when he was younger. Raea's parents died in a car accident when she was a toddler and she had suffered memory loss from the incident. She had trouble remembering things since then. But Peter tries to help her remember things and even talk her through it.

Raea is very skilled at computers and also good at sewing. She sometimes fixed Peter's suit and even mend it.