"We're fine too. We just want to hear from you since its been a long time," His mother sighed.

"Anyways, we are planning to visit Akiteru soon since its almost...a year..." The sentence was trailed off with a slight pause. "Do you want to come with us?"

Now that he was reminded, he was the one who forgot about something important. His beloved brother's death anniversary is nearing. A hand ran through his face. Tsukishima's eyes looked dead, probably because of the lack of sleep he is been getting.

"I'll...try to finish work if I can. Or maybe you can just...go ahead."

"If that's what you want...Are you feeling fine Kei? You can always tell me everything," His mother asked voice laced with worry.

He cleared his throat and the grip on his phone tightened.

"I'm just having small relationship problems..." Tsukishima trailed because he doesn't know what to say.

"Oh honey...What happened?"

"We just fought over something, its not that much a big deal."

"Even if its not a big deal, the two of yo must work together to solve the problem."

He breathed out air before replying. A quick glance on his watch made him realize that its already 6 PM.

"Yes...I'm currently working on it. I'll call you back soon, Mom."

"Bye sweetie."

The taxi stopped in front of his apartment as soon as the phone call ended. Tsukishima paid for the fare before he hurriedly went in his uni to start preparing.

The karaage was still in the fryer so he decided to text Kuroo. Its already 7:15, maybe his last show is already finished.

Come by at 8. I've cooked dinner for us.

He set the table and even brought out scented candles he owned from the back of the shelves. Seeing that the dinner table is already done, he now went to his bathroom for a quick shower. He felt relaxed as soon as he stepped in the warm water.

A few sprays of expensive perfume, and he was done. Tsukishima is wearing a longsleeved, black turtle neck paired with faded jeans.

He sat in front of the dining table, his phone in his hand. Tsukishima is trying not to think of any negative thoughts and feelings, so he closed his eyes for a while. Suddenly, the memory of their first meeting flashes in his mind.

Its was in the museum. Right before the showing of Akiteru's documentary, he saw Kuroo with Oikawa and Bokuto. Their next meeting was on Oikawa's drinking party, and on that night that was the first time he gave himself to a stranger. Until their date happened, he thought that Kuroo would be the kind of person that he would only encounter for a short time.

A soft exhale escaped from his mouth. He opened his eyes and checked for the time.

8:10 PM.

"Maybe Kuroo got stuck in traffic, that's why he is late," Tsukishima mumbled to himself.

A few more minutes passed, he stood up and opened a bottle of red wine. He poured himself a glass before sipping from it. Tsukishima's fingers glided on the screen of his phone, opening it and started typing a message.

Are you on your way?

Which was sent almost a hour ago. It was now 9:29, the bottle of red wine is already halfway until its finished. Tsukishima could feel his cheeks warm already from the alcohol.