Chapter 5

Question of the day: Who inspires you?

Answer: for me, it's really anyone who is a motivated and kind person.

✾✾✾ Rosalia ✾✾✾

Rosalia loved parties.

And for all of the reasons there were to love about parties.

Drinks, music, people. She enjoyed all of it. Most importantly, it was enough to forget about the fact that she was failing History or that everyone hated her, or that her personality was intolerable. It was enough to be at the same level as everyone else even if that level was incoherence from all the alcohol.

She knew drinking every weekend was counterproductive to becoming the person she wanted to be but it felt like everytime she tried, the universe would flip it around somehow.

The music was quite loud and obviously, it was hard to hear anyone talk, but that didn't matter because she was currently making out with Mathew.

If there wasn't any music, surely everyone would hear their lips smacking together as he caressed her jaw in his hand, the other one on her waist. She moaned into the kiss, when she felt his hand reach down to where her ass was, squeezing the flesh in his palm.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Mathew released from the kiss first, pecking her on the lips before sighing, "you want another drink?" He asked her and she nodded as she bit her lip.

When he walked away, Rosalia decided to get up from her seat to go interact with more people. Mathew could just look for her later.

She walked over to the living room area where she saw Luna and her other friend Lily whom were chatting over the music which wasn't as loud in this room.

"Hey," Rosalia smiled before sitting down. However, she didn't notice that on the opposite couch Harry was sitting next to his girlfriend. She didn't know what her name was or if she did then she forgot. But, truthfully, she looked like a nice girl.

"Where were you? I texted you, you whore," Lily said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I was with Mathew," Rosalia told her friends giving a rather seductive look as she smirked.

"Oh okay, I see you, girl," Lily bumped her with her elbow.

Luna rolled her eyes before chuckling, "anyway, we were just meeting- what's your name?" She looked over at the girl next to Harry.

She had dark black hair with these bright blue eyes that made her seem less average than she actually was. Rósalo couldn't help but feel jealous of her beautiful eyes.

She didn't know why but she had this habit of envying any girl who had something that she didn't. And she hated that this was specifically with girls. As if she needed to be better than every female to satisfy herself and men.

"Astrid," she smiled widely with perfectly straight teeth.

"She's new, from Jersey right?"

"Mhm," she nodded.

"Ooh, are you Italian?" Luna asked.