chapter six ─ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"

Start from the beginning

"I don't know why that's your business." Allison said defensive. "You're right." He chuckled, "Probably not."

Luna glanced at Allison and quickly looked back at Leonard. "Uh, it was nice seeing you. I guess I'll just...drop these off to Vanya at rehearsal."

"Why don't you do that?" Luna said as Allison added, "You know what? I'll take the keys to her." holding her hand out.

"Sure." He said handing the keys to her. "Whatever's easiest, right?" He said walking towards the door. "It's great seeing you." He said walking out the door.

Once he left Luna looked over at Allison, "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy," She remarked unfolding her arms.

🌇

Luna was walking down the hall over hearing Luther and Diego conversation. "Wanna tell me what you're doing here?" Diego asked as she leaned on the wall closest to the door.

"Looking for Five. Let me guess, you're gonna save the day." Luther said.

"It's what I do, asshole." He replied walking towards the door.

"Really? Last I checked, you mopped floors." She rolled her eyes and leaned in the door frame.

"And what do you do?" Diego started as his back was facing her. Pogo meet her eyes as she pushed her finger to her lip. "Sit on the moon, for four years, waiting for orders?"

"Boys. This won't help us find Five."

"Keep on being a loyal soldier after everything our father did to you."

"What? You mean save my life?"

"No, I mean...turn you into a monster." Diego replied leaning against a wall. Luther punched the wall next to him as Luna came into the room. Pogo sighed, looking down shaking his head.

"Can't hide it anymore, champ."

"He had a difficult decision to make, and he made it."

"Grow up, Luther. We're not 13 anymore." Diego said. "That's what leaders do, by the way." Luther said. "He sent you on that mission all alone. Almost got you killed."

"Yeah, well at least he was there. Where were you? You and everyone else in this family? You walked out." He said.

"And thank Christ that I did, or I would have ended up just like you. Let me ask you a question, when you watch one of these nature shows-" Diego said.

"Diego, please." Pogo pleaded.

"...does it turn you on?"

"So what? Is he just an animal to you, too now, Diego, huh?"

"Don't."

"Enough!" Luna yelled getting both of their attentions. She couldn't take it anymore. "Some psycho's came into our house, we barely even got out. And mom, wasn't so lucky. Klaus is missing, and this is how you two act?"

Luna took a deep breath to try and clam herself down, "You two please take your bullshit nonsense somewhere else, and not in front of Pogo of all people."