□(єℓєνєи)□

Start from the beginning

"I-I told him to s-stop and he just..."

She pulled him into a tight hug as they both cried.

The mix of shock, hurt and slight fear just broke them both.

"I-I can't.." Tom mumbled through his tears.

"Can't w-what?"

"Tell R-ryan.. Z, he finds out-"

"He'll understand that it wasn't your fault.." She interupted, reasuring him that things will kinda work out.

He picked up his head.
"What if he doesn't..?" He said quietly.

Zendaya cupped his face, giving him a comforting look.

"He loves you..why wouldn't he?"

Damnit why is she always right?

Tom nodded and rested his head on her shoulder. Despite the fact that he just woke up, he was still tired as hell.

Z noticed this and decided to let him lay down in her room.

Poor thing just needs some rest.

Tom's house, 9:30ish

Meanwhile Jake and Ryan were doing the complete opposite of a desperate makeout session.

Ryan currently had Jake pinned to the wall while he was kicking the dogshit out of him.

◇■◇

When Ryan came over to try and figure out what might have happened to his boyfriend. He didn't find Tom, instead he just found Jake curled up in a ball.

He didn't..

Before doing anything stupid, Ryan called Z again, asking if Tom had told her what happened.

And let me tell you, he wasn't jumping for joy.

He finished his call with Z and calmly set his phone down on the coffee table.

Ryan then grabbed Jake by his shirt and slammed him against the wall roughly, waking him up instantly.

Jake looked down and saw Ryan in front of him,

Anger not even close to describing how he was feeling.

Suddenly he felt the wind get knocked out of him, sharp pain shooting through his chest.

Ryan kneed him in the gut again.

"That one's for me."

And again.

"That one's for Z."

And then kneed him straight in the balls.

"And that's for Tom..."

Jake grabbed Ryan's wrist and dug his sharp ass nails into them, causing him to fall to the floor.

He kicked in one of his ankles and yanked him down onto the floor, slamming his face into the hardwood. His nose started to bleed but he just wiped his nose and called it a day.

He's Ryan fucking Reynolds, a nosebleed won't do shit.

Jake got up and tried to run off but got tripped by the other male and fell hard onto the floor.

Not so fast Mr. Gyllenhaal

Ryan got up and tackled him. He wrapped his hands around his throat and pressed his thumb into Jake's adams apple. That way he couldn't mouth off.

He did struggle for a bit but decided it was useless. Ryan stared him in his eyes. He got closer to Jake, pressing his thumb in harder as he did.

"You raped Tom.." Ryan husked quietly, but still loud enough for Jake to hear.

"He trusted you, was a wonderful friend and you raped him..why?" Ryan moved his thumb.

Jake let out a deep chuckle. "Really?" He rasped. "Why? Come on, who wouldn't want a peice of that spider ass?"

Oh really?

Ryan jabbed his thumb back into his throat. He then pulled out a pocket knife and held it rather closely to his neck.

"When I'm done, I want you as far away from here as possible. Stay away from Tom, don't talk to him, none of it. If I see you again, I will beat you with an inch of your fucking life."

He moved arm swiftly and stabbed Jake in the thigh. Jake let out some sort of silent scream in pain.

"In case you ever forget." He growled.

He twisted the knife in deeper and then yanked it out quickly.

"Bleed bitch.."

I was gonna kill Jake, my parents even said to ngl but it would've majorly fucked up the story line so I couldn't.
He'll get what's coming to him in the end though. After a few more appearances, he won't show up until the end.