What happened?

A/N: I'm alive! Sorry for not posting anything but I was on a camp and then I forgot to write something so yeah, here you are... Hope you'll like it!

Peter woke up with a headache, not knowing where he is. He was also chained to a chair with black thing on his face.

"Where the hell am I!?" Peter asked a darkness-the only thing he saw. Nobody answered and that made Peter anxious again.

"What if I didn't listen to Ned, maybe I would still be at the tower with mom." Peter thought out loud. He imagined what would happen...

(This is what he imagined, ok?)

"I gotta go." Ned announced. "Will you walk me out, Peter?" Ned asked Peter. Peter was too afraid to answer, but afterwards, he did.

"N-no, I don't think I will." Peter answered. Tony gave him angry look.

"Peter, be a bit kind to others. Ned is trying to be your friend and you're destroying it." Tony said, still mad.

"But uncle Tony!" Peter tried.

"No, don't uncle Tony me. Go."

(Yeah, it was very long, ik. xD)

"Nah, that wouldn't change anything." Peter said before he heard sounds of opening doors.

"Hey Flash! Do you think his awake?" The voice, very familiar to Peter, asked Flash. What the hell is Flash doing here, Peter asked himself.

"Let's find out." Other voice-probably Flash's-said.

Before Peter knew it, the black thing which was covering his head deciphered. But when he realized that, he was staring at two characters. Ned and Flash.

"Oh, wakey wakey, sleeping Beauty." Ned said sarcastically.

"Did you seriously kidnap me?" Peter asked, obviously angry.

"Yeah, it looks like we kidnapped him, right Flash?" Ned laughed.

"And why did you kidnap me?" Peter asked. It didn't seem like he's afraid. To be honest, he was kidnapped few times and this wasn't that bad. First time, when they kidnapped him, it was like they took him back to the Orphanage except that he had his suit. He didn't eat or drink, they were hitting him and other things. He was surprised when they didn't public his secret identity, because they should have. He ran away few hours after they kidnapped him and thought that they weren't good at kidnaping people. But back to his actual situation.

"To have some-"

"Fun?" Ned cut off Flash before he could finish his sentence. Flash gave him dirt look, but didn't say anything.

"Yeah, nice. You want to play chess with me or what?" Peter joked, but they didn't seem it funny.

"Not that kind of fun."

"Did you find something?" Worried Nat asked.

"No! I thought I put a tracker on him, but it's not working!" Tony yelled, still looking at his computer.

"Tony, relax-"

"Don't tell me to relax, how can I relax when I messed up so bad!?" Tony yelled again, almost crying. When he continued he stood up. "I trusted Ned, I thought they were friends with Peter and I led him go with your son." He said sadly, sitting back to his chair.

Nat sighed, "again, it wasn't your fault. You just, didn't know. That's all." Nat paused, waiting for Tony's answer. "Tony?" She asked, trying to take his attention.

"I found him."

"Ned! That's enough." Flash said, holding his friend's hand. Ned gave him 'why did you stop me?' look. Peter didn't look that bad, nothing was hurting him. He almost thought that Ned was pulling his punches, but that thought washed over after he realized that Ned's just normal kid.

"That's all? Now you're gonna leave me here or what?" Peter asked.

"Well, we had other plans but that's actually great idea. See you later... Or should I say, never?" Ned said while leaving with Flash. After they left, Peter was alone. He didn't care about it. He used to be alone, but this time it was different, because he knew that nobody will come to open the doors of the wardrobe.

"God, I should have stayed in my room." Peter said to himself.

He was there only for one or so hours, but it felt like days. He was hungry and tired. He didn't eat anything since morning. And yeah, he slept today, a lot, but he didn't feel like that.

"Peter?" He heard from his unconsciousness. Peter didn't reply, he didn't open his eyes, he did nothing.

"God, who did this to him?" Another voice asked. It was female voice so Peter guessed it was his mother's.

"We need to get him to a med bay." Male voice announced. Now, it was harder. It was male, but it could be Tony, Clint, Sam or Rhodes. Maybe someone else. Thinking about voices made Peter more exhausted so he passed out, not that somebody led him fall on his head while transporting.

Peter woke up few hours later, not knowing where he is. Nothing new. But several questions were flying through his head. Where is he, why is he there and what the hell happened.

"What the hell happened?" Peter asked one of his questions, not really waiting for answer. He didn't even open his eyes, because he was too tired to do it.

"God, Peter you're alright!" The male voice said. At that point, Peter decided to open his eyes.

"And who the hell are you?" Peter asked, looking at some guy.

"Peter, are you kidding me, right?" The man asked, looking shocked. Peter gave him questioning look so the man continued. "I'm Tony, you're uncle!"

"First of all, my uncle is dead and second. His name was Ben." Peter announced. The man, still looking shocked, found his phone.

"Nat, you need to get here. Peter's awake." The man, Tony, said to his phone.

"How do you know my mother?" Peter asked again. This guy is weird, but he's still a bit familiar to Peter. Maybe he just saw him in the TV.

Tony hadn't got time to answer before Peter's mom came to the med bay. "Peter! You're awake! How are you doing?" Natasha asked, ignoring worried Tony.

"I'm fine, but what is the strange guy doing here?" He asked.

"Honey, this is your uncle Tony, you don't remember him?" Nat asked, facing Tony. When she turned back, she saw Peter shaking his head. "Alright, what do you remember about your family?"

"Okay, my uncle Bed and my aunt May are dead. So is my father, Richard. You're my mother, Natasha."

"And do you know what's your full name?" She asked.

"I'm Peter Benjamin-" Peter paused, thinking about his surname. "I'm Peter Benjamin, uh. I'm-I'm..."