Chapter 4

Cress POV

I here people talking but I don't care. I can see. He doesn't love me, he loves her. It was clear that all of the others were dating at the very least. While the girls all hung off their men, that WITCH was looking at Thorne. Looked at him for reassurance, like the others were glancing like at the rest of the guys. Thorne only cared about me cause he felt guilty. 

I feel the pressure release off of my shoulders, only to be replaced.

"Cress, can you here me?" they say, its Thorne. I untuck my head from my hands and look at him.

"How could you?" is all I can say before the tears start flowing again, "you chose her over me, they said that you loved me, but I can count, you two were the only ones without somebody. If you loved me then why is she here!"

"My sweet Crescent," he says hugging me, "I didnt replace you, I would never replace you! Thats just Iko, shes just an andriod!"

"An andriod! I was replaced by an andriod!" I cry out.

"No, No!" he says quickly, " My darling Crescent Moon, no thing or person could ever replace you! I won her in a game, thats when you saw her. That was Darla. I replaced her chip. Cinder had an andriod friend without a body. Thats who is in that body, Darla just runs the ship,"

"So they were right?" I say carefully, "you really do love me?"

"With all of my heart."