We soon arrive to the apartments I quickly got off and went to get Olivia.

"I got it I'll take her up, " I said and began walking to the apartment.

"I'll be waiting," I hear him say loudly I quickly walk to my door. I took Olivia to her room. I went back to mine.

I quickly change into something comfortable before going back outside. I saw him standing there on his phone I was now standing there but he didn't notice me. So I spoke loudly.

"Here's your sweater, " I said handing it to him he quickly looked up and took it.

"Thank you for letting me borrow it"

"Its no problem, here get in," He said opening his car the door. I looked at him for a while and I got in. Like people say you only live once.

We began driving, "Where are we going?" I said looking out the window before turning back to him.

"My place"

I nodded not caring. We then pulled up at some apartments they looked really nice. They also looked very expensive. We got out of the car he took my hand pulling me towards a door. He pulled out some keys and began opening the door. We both walk-in hand in hand.

It was warm in here I look around it was so nice. So elegant everything was beautiful. He let go of my hand and walked somewhere else while I admire the place.

I turn to look at him his shirt was already off I quickly look away. Why was his shirt off? I need to leave why did I even come in the first place. I can be very stupid sometimes.

I see him walk towards me, "Are you just gonna stand there?" he said slowly unzipping the jacket that I had put on before leaving.

I let him take it off.

His hands began to grip my hips as he attacks my lips with his he then lifted me taking me to his bedroom.

That was quite fast.

I felt my back hit a soft bed I can feel his hands slowly take my sweat pants off he throws them on the floor. I can feel his lustful eyes travel over my body. I began to feel uncomfortable I then felt his hands on my back slowly unhooking my bra and putting it to the side.

He gripped my throat and harshly pulled my face towards his. He kissed me deeply I let out a soft moan. He let my head fall back to the bed.

His lips began traveling all the way down to my breasts. I felt him attack one at them. I arch my back as he bites and sucks on it.

He grips my other breast with his other hand, starts kissing me lower until he reaches my panties. He slowly pulls them down lookin at my throbbing spot between my legs.

"Mm...Victoria," He says hoarsely I saw him clench his jaw he then looked at me, "You are perfect"

"Adam," I gasp I wanted him to touch me down there.

I moaned when I felt one of his long cold fingers go inside my wet entrance. I arched my back. I moaned louder this time as another finger enters me going in and out. Stretching me. I curl my toes as another finger goes inside me.

I could feel it.

"Adam! Oh my God, I need to cum, " I moaned loudly, "Please"

"Go ahead," He whispered losing his fingers deep inside me. I arched and gripped the bedsheets tightly I moaned loudly as I came panting really loudly.

I felt his fingers pull out I look up at him to see him place his fingers in his mouth as he licked and sucked them that was hot. He came closer and kissed my lips.

"Victoria, " he said softly he held my gaze for a long time, then I felt him fully enter me his entire length inside of me, he pushed my legs farther apart, my legs quivered I felt him he was warm and hard deep inside me. I moaned when he pulled out and then back in harshly.

He did it, again and again, he placed soft kisses on my lips and cheeks. I was so close I could feel it.

I cummed around him as he continues to thrust deep moaning very loudly I heard him grunt.

He slowly pulled out of me bringing his big thing. Close to my breast and watched as the hot liquid poured out of him and onto my breast and stomach.

Letting it sit there for a while he reached for something beside me and whipped the sticky liquid that was on me he then cleaned himself up.

And dropped himself next to me. I can hear is hard breathing. It got quiet now. This just got awkward.

I turn to look at him, his eyes were already closed was he asleep? That fast am I supposed to stay or leave? He was my ride back home. I sign and try to look for my phone it's not here did it stay in the car? I have no idea.

I didn't bother getting up. I stayed laying down until I felt tired I turn over and closed my eyes.