"Adam." He said leaning back into the chair, "What's your name?"

"Victoria" I shiver still feeling cold I removed my hands and placed them inside the pockets. He nodded patting his jeans like if he was looking for something then he looked up.

"Victoria" He muttered bringing a cigarette to his lips, "Do me a favor and reach in my pocket for my lighter"

"Yeah sure," I said reaching for it I quickly took it out. I was shocked when his fingers met mine they were so cold. He lightly pulled on them before taking the lighter.

He lights it up, bringing the lighter close to his face I see something big and long it was a big scar like a straight line going across his nose. I didn't stop there I also took a look at his eyes.

His eyes were a light shade of gray I couldn't see right but I'm pretty sure they were gray.

"Do you smoke Victoria?"

"No," I said moving away so the smoke wouldn't hit my face.

He takes 2 big hits then takes one of his hands and tugs on his hair.

He slowly stands up, throwing his cigarette to the side, "Come with me"

"Where?" I ask walking behind him he doesn't answer, I keept on following him he then turns and walks for a little longer until we reach to the very back we came to a stop in a dark corner. Why all the way over here?

He then turns around facing me I can now feel him staring at me again. Can he even see me? I can't even see him. What makes you the-

"Come here"

I look up I waited for a second before walking up to him I can smell his cologne he smelled nice.

Hmm, yummy.

I see his hand reach for my face all of a sudden he fingers attack my neck bringing me closer. His breath smelled like cigarettes. He looks at me in the eyes the down at my lips.

I gripped his wrist trying to pull on it. Then his lips attacked mine. Wait a damn minute.

He kissed me hard and I let him. What is wrong with me? This felt really nice I liked it a lot.

He then stopped and grabbed my hand, Dragged me back to the front of the houses so you're telling me we walked all the way over there to here just for him to drag me back? Unbelievable.

He pulled on me all the way to the street and then we stopped at a car.

"Get in," He said opening the door for me. I stood still thinking about Olivia I was not going to leave here.

"I can't leave without my friend," I said backing up and looked up to look at him he didn't say anything he just nodded and closed the door and pulled me closer to him.

"Let's go look for your friend then, " he said grabbing my hand and walking back to the house I started to look around when I spotted her sleeping on the couch.

I tugged on his hand and started walking towards Olivia. I was about to wake her up but Adam had already grabbed her. He began walking to his car I got confused.

"Hey, the trucks this way, " I stopped but he ignored me and kept walking. I followed then I see him place her on the back seat. "I can't just leave it here"

"Get in I'll take her home,"  he ignores me again I didn't respond. "We'll come back tomorrow to get it,"

I look at him before getting in. I gave him the direction of the apartments.