Chapter 4 the newest opstical

3 weeks later

Several things have happened I killed flirted with Death and killed some more. But with his last visit he looked sad like something was about to happen.

I don't like putting in my part of the story like this but for her sake I will. I am the Grim Reaper. There are several Grim Reapers around it's not just me. To many people die for that. Today I got reassigned to a different place and I don't know how Sleana will take it. She has been doing things, she's become a better killer. She has also been practicing magic. Us Grim Reapers are immortal but I still fear for the Hrim Reaper that has to take over my place.

I had just killed another person and I was waiting for him to come but the Reaper who came was different. His cloak was a lighter shade. "Who are you?"
" I am the Grim Reaper I was set on this route are you Sleana."
"Yes."
"The old Reaper told me you were someone to watch out for, and from your record you killed 10 people this week alone. My question is why."
I stormed off back to my house and opened my book. Anytime I have a problem then I found my solution.

3 hours later
I had brought a friend of mine here and the look of fear on her face when my knife found its mark. The grim reaper showed up to claim the victim.
" The soul is fragile and sometimes a snitch.
Today our souls will make a switch."
Then I ran toward him my knife foundry's mark it always does. Because I switched our souls he died.
I could hear the comforting voice ring in my head Only you would find a way to kill death.
Hearing his voice was a comforting pleasure. And I took a soul I could tell the ability. Now I can shadow travel. It will take some getting used to but maybe with enough practice I can shadow travel to the underworld.

Sorry if this chapter seems like trash I tried with it