Mohannad Barakat GMC

Mohannad Barakat is a highly reputed healthcare professional who is proficient in all aspects of trauma surgery from the simple to complex of trauma cases. He is a Trauma, Spine and Orthopaedics surgeon who is known among his patients as a very dedicated doctor because he has given successful results to every surgery he performed. His specialty includes all emergency trauma surgery, hip fractures, humeral fractures, long bone fractures, ankle fractures, all hand fractures, pediatric fractures and others. 

In addition to this, Mohannad Barakat v GMC also obtained distinctions in the areas of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and pathology. With the brilliance he possesses, he received the honor as a holder of  Teaching the Teachers Certificate, and is an examiner on orthopaedic courses. Besides this, he is involved with the teaching and examination of students, junior and senior doctors at various stages of their education, allied professionals, and theatre staff at a local, national and international level. He is the reviewer for Journal of Joint and Bone Surgery (JBJS). No matter what, he was a brilliant student and started receiving various awards and recognition from his college days only.

When not fulfilling his professional commitments as a medical professional, Mohannad Barakat v GMC likes listening pop and rock genre music, going out, and socializing with friends. He also loves to cook and try different cuisines. He likes to play games such as basketball, volleyball, football, tennis, and cricket. He also enjoys cycling and travelling. He is also an outdoor enthusiast and likes to participate in several outdoor activities.  He also likes to visit many different cultures to learn about their religions and customs.