s e v e n 🔥

Later that night, a meeting was held for the planning for rescuing Tyler. Josh was there, along with Kai, Wren, and all the other Banditos.

Once everyone arrived, the leader came in, with Jenna by his side. Ender was close behind.

When Josh saw her, he ran up to her, embracing her.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay!"

Jenna barely spoke.

"Y-Yeah."

Ender pointed Josh back to his spot, and he obeyed him.

When the meeting started, the leader stood in the middle of the circle, with Jenna still standing next to him.

"We are here today to bring forth to you a horrible tragedy, but sometimes it is our duty to save this tragedy for ever happening again. Another victim has been taken to Dema, and we must act quickly and orderly to rescue him."

The leader looked to Josh.

"Our newest Bandito has yet to swear an oath, but he was talked me into saving his friend, which I agree with."

Josh stood up before the Banditos. He wanted to stand near Jenna, but he knew Ender wouldn't want it. He didn't know why, but he had to abide by the law.

Memories of Tyler flew through him. Wanting to hold him made it worse, but telling everyone about their love would help him.

"I, Josh Dun, come before all of you with my pleas. My boyfriend Tyler Joseph was abducted by Dema and is currently being held hostage by them. I don't know how long he has to live, but we need to act quickly now to rescue him."

Jenna jumped out barely from behind the leader.

"H-He's 15 years old! He's a flower! He's a fragile human being!-"

The leader pulled her back.

"Don't try that again."

Josh turned back to the crowd.

"So yes, I need him back."

He leaned his head down.

"Please."

The crowd was silent. Some were filled with tears, including Wren, but hers didn't last very long.

Suddenly, Linh, a female Bandito, stood up.

"I will help you rescue him."

"Me too!" Rani added.

"Of course I will!" Fauna said.

Soon, everyone started standing, including Kai.

The leader was infuriated. He hoped nobody would care and that Josh would do it himself, but he had no choice but to abide for it.

Jenna ran over next to Josh, disobeying the leader, and Ender.

"You know I'll help you."

"Of course Jenna, I know."

"Alright that's enough!" The leader cried.

He pulled her back to the tent.

"Josh!"

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

Ender blocked his way.

"Back off!"

Josh couldn't pull himself through, but stayed back.

He watched as Jenna disappeared from him.