Cress?

Thorne POV

It had been three months. Three months since the party. Three months since a crazed lunar had attacked Cress. A lunar who wanted to keep the old lunar blood lines pure. In other words, a lunar against earthen-lunar love. They had snuck up behind us, and hit Cress on the head with the but of the knife, but was captured before Cress was attacked. I called the hospital, but by that time she had fallen into a coma. A coma that has lasted for the last three months. They keep saying that she will wake up any day, but she hasn't yet.

I've spent day and night by her bedside since they started saying that. The others come occasionally, Cinder more then others. It had been at a palace party and she feels responsible.

Today was no different. I had woken up laying between the two chairs I had been using as a bed. A plate of food was next to me. Cinder had promised to pay for anything we needed. After a while, the hospital sent food up for me.

I had been eating my food when something happened. A beep. The only sound in the room. I stood up, forgetting about breakfast. Another beep followed. A doctor races into the room, followed by a few nurses. 

"What's happening," I demand.

"She's waking up," he replies. 

My Cress was waking up, she's coming back to me.

I grab my portscreen and send the quickest comm I could. I look up and throw the portscreen aside. the doctors had surrounded her.

"Heartbeat and breathing are strong," says one nurse, " shes on the brink of consciousness,"

 "Mr.Thorne, I presume that you wish to be next to her when she awakes," says a doctor, gesturing next to him.

I move next to him as Cress's eyes begin to move. 

"Thorne," she mumbles.

"I'm here," I say, fighting back tears, "I'm Here Cress!" The doctors all leave seeing that she is fully awake.

"Where am I Thorne," says my Crescent, "my head, it hurts, and where did your blindfold go?"

"You are in a hospital," I reply, "You were attacked at the party, they tried to kill you. They hit your head and you fell pretty hard. You've been in a coma for three months now."

"What party?" she says, as Kai and Cinder run into then room.

"Cress!" says Cinder, "your ok!"

"Mechanic, Crown Prince Kaito," she says, looking confused, "what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" says Cinder, worry covering her face, "we're your friends, we've been together for years now. Its Cinder, don't you remember me?"

"No, I," Cress starts to say, but gets cut off by the rest of the crew entering.

"Princess Winter," She says, and tries to stand but i push her back down, "its an honor, but who are the rest of you?"

"Thorne," says Scarlet, face bleaching, "whats wrong with Cress, why doesnt she recognize us?!"

"Give me a second, I'll figure it out," I say, and they all back up, I turn around and look at Cress, "Cress, whats the last thing you remember?"

"We crossed the sahara, and I saw you with that other girl," she says, suddenly drawing tears to her eyes, "they asked me out to dinner, and they shoved me in the back of the jeep, then, then, I blacked out, and I woke up here."

"Cress," I say, "that happened years ago, are you sure you dont remember anything else,"

"N-no, I dont remember anything else," she says, confused.

I look over and see the look on everybody else's face. Sadness, tear on everybody but Cinders and Ikos faces, but Cinder was tucked into Kai, seeming to have a massive headache. All the girls hid their faces in their husbands chests. 

Cress had forgotten the last 10 years, she forgot our relationship, right before I planned to propose. I pull the box out of my pocket. She forgot them, she forgot us. I put down the box and walk out of the room, tears streaming down my face.