Little purple dress

Start from the beginning

"No,no,no. Cam calm down, I'm fine and Matt didn't hurt me, so slow down on the whole 'big brother protection' thing." I say to calm him down.

The tension in his face melts away and he silently wraps me in a hug, and it's the best moment we have shared since the beginning of the tour.

"I've got to get back to rehearsal, I'll talk to you later sis." he says, waving to me as he runs down the hall toward the elevators.

~~~~~~~ after Magcon ~~~~~~~

I head up to room and it is already 6:00. I put on the dress and Skylar does some simple, but elegant, makeup and my hair.

I grab my little purse and slip on my white vans, because I HATE high heels, and mahogany gives me a spritz of perfume to walk through and then I head out the door of our room at 7:00.

I walk down the street to the restaurant I ordered from and pick up the food.

Then I grab a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and two spoons from Walmart, and then cross the street to the park.

It's 7:20 now so I quickly head over to the empty swing set and set up the blanket, food, and ice cream.

Then I pull out the camera I was carrying and set it up with my phone on a tripod for a live youtube feed.

A few minutes later I see Matt walking towards me with a surprised look on his face and I press start on the camera so the live feed will start.

"Well hello youtube, I'm riley dallas, and tonight I am showing you the date I set up to try and win back one mister Matthew Lee Espinosa, who is right here." I say into the camera just as he approaches.

"What's this all about Ri?" he asks confused.

"It's all about you, matt, what happened with Jack J that day was a misunderstanding with the fans and I need you to believe that I would never, ever cheat on you, or lie to you like that. I love you Matt, and to prove it I made us a picnic similar to the first time we eve hung out in your treehouse, complete with a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and two spoons. I wanted to set up this live feed so that I can show every single person who supports us and the other guys that I love you. So... what do you say?" I explain to him and ask.

He looks around uneasily.

"Well if there is food... I guess I'll stay, but I can't promise you anything Riley." he says with a smile.

"That's good enough for me." I say and we sit down and start eating.

We spend hours laughing and talking and finally, when we are finishing off our Ben and Jerry's, we try balancing our spoons on our noses, but mine falls off, leaving a dab of ice cream on my nose.

"You've got something there." Matt says and gently wipes the ice cream off my nose, and our eyes meet.

Before I know it, our lips meet and I melt into the kiss I have waited for for so long.

When we pull apart, we look at eachother and blush and then at the camera.

"Just like our first kiss, huh." I say, blushing like crazy.

"Sure was." he says with a smirk.

He helps me pack up everything and we walk back to the hotel together.

As we come closer to the hotel there is something that needs to be answered.

"Matt..." I say nervously.

"Yeah." He replies.

"What does this mean now?" I ask.

"I don't know Ri, I love you, and I want to be back together, I'm just not sure if I can..." he says trailing off.

"Not sure why? don't you believe me? nothing EVER went on between me or any of the other guys, I swear! Why don't you believe me?" I ask raising my voice a bit to make a point.

"I do believe you, but I see that some of the other guys like you Ri, how do I know you won't leave me for one of them if you get the chance." he says sadly.

"You know I won't because I love you with all my heart and YOU are who I want to be with." I explain, calming down a bit.

"Then it's settled, you are mine once again!" he says with a regal voice and a laugh and then picks me up bridal style and carries me through the lobby of the hotel.

Man, I love this kid.

(A/N hey guys! so I hope you are still enjoying the story because I am finally finding a bit of time to write for you guys!!! please please please tell me what you think of these recent chapters and tell me what you'd like to happen in the story! because the more ideas that I have, the easier it will be for me to keep writing for you guys! so please comment, vote, and read!!! ~ Julia <3 )