As​ Classic​ lost​ in​ his​ own​ train of​ thoughts​ like​ Outer, a​ screams rang out​ snapping​ him​ and​ Outer​ out​ of​ it.​ The​ scream was​ from​ Error.​ Error​ was​ getting​ beaten mercilessly.​ It​ was​ nearly terrifying sight for​ Outer​ and​ Classic.

Error​ was​ surrounded by​ sanses​ and​ Ink​ and​ she​ was​ pinned on​ the​ ground​ by​ a​ sharpest bone​ attack​ piercing​ through​ her​ rib cage​ to​ her​ soul​ to​ the​ ground.​ She​ was​ glaring at​ Ink.

Ink​ was​ talking​ with​ broomie in​ his​ hands.​ "What's with​ the​ glaring, Error?" He​ paused, looking​ down​ at​ the​ injured and​ blood​ covered skeleton.​ "You​ know​ you​ deserved this.​ If​ you​ tell​ me​ why​ did​ you​ destroy​ AUs, maybe​ I​ will​ let​ you​ live."

While​ Ink​ was​ speaking, Error​ thought back​ on​ her​ life.​ Was​ it​ worth​ it? No.​ Happy memories? Taken away.​ Her​ feeling? Barely​ have​ any​ left.​

Why​ did​ she​ deserves such​ a​ cruel​ treatment for doing​ her​ job?

Why​ did​ she​ needs to​ go​ through​ so​ much​ pain​ for​ those who​ didn't​ even care​ about​ their​ own​ lifes.

Why​ did​ she​ even​ care about saving their​ sorry​ butt?

It​ was​ all​ for​ nothing.

Maybe​ it​ was​ because​ there​ were​ important​ monsters​ and​ fallen​ children that​ she​ cared about.

But​ then​ again, did​ they​ even​ care?

She​ was​ always​ there​ for​ them​ in​ their​ hardest time.​ When​ they​ cried, she​ was​ the​ one​ to​ comfort them.​ But​ what​ about​ her?

THEY didn't​ care.

It​ was​ all​ for​ their​ own​ benefits, for​ their​ own​ laughs, for​ their​ entertainment.

A​n​ insane grin made​ it​ way​ on​ Error's​ face.​ "HaHAHAhaHahAhaHhahHaHa!!!" She​ bursted out​ in​ laugher.​ Slowly, she​ stood​ up​ and​ torned away​ the​ useless​ bone​ that​ they​ used​ on​ her​ as​ a​ bond.​ Shocking everyone​ but​ Ink.

She didn't​ care anymore.

They​ won't​ have​ the​ last​ laugh,
SHE​ WILL.

" ¿! ¥0U W1LL​ L37 m3 l1v3!? Wh@T​ k1nD 0F §1¢K j0k3 1s thAT!" She​ screamed out, like​ when​ the​ voices​ and​ Ink​ screamed​ at​ her.​ "3v3N 1F i​ t3££ y0u, 1t w0u7Dn't m@tteR!!! Y0u​ w!£L s@y ¡'m Ly1nG! Y0u​ ju$t w@nt3D m3​ g0N3!" Suddently, Error​ stopped​, tears rolling down​ her​ face​ and​ her​ grin turned​ into​ a​ smile.

A smile​ of​ happiness​ or​ what​ it​ was​ supposed​ to​ be​ with​ her​ emotions gone.

Some​ were​ confused.​ Some​ felt​ regret.​ Some​ drawn out​ their​ weapons, ready for​ the​ worst.​ But​ for​ Outer, it​ was​ terrifying.​ Even​ though​ he​ wasn't that​ close​ to​ Error, he​ already knew​ that​ this​ is​ not​ going​ to​ be​ good.​ He​ wanted to​ teleported​ there​ and​ stopped​ Error​ but​ his​ body​ was​ frozen in​ fear.

"isn't​ that​ right, Ink? This​ was​ just​ a​ game​ to​ you.​ My​ life​ isn't​ even​ mine to​ control but​ this​ time​ I​'ve made​ my​ own​ decision.​ Like​ they​ say​ '​who​ would​ miss a​ GLITCH​ anyway?'" Error​ spoke emotionlessly​ "Some​ people​ can​ only​ learn from​ their​ mistake.​ That​ is​ you​ Ink.​ Goodbye."

After​ Error​ finished​ her​ little​ speech, she​ opened​ a​ portal​ to​ Outertale​ and​ went​ in.​ Not​ forgeting to​ close​d it.​ She​ looked​ at​ the​ stars​ for​ the​ last​ time​ and​ fell​ down​ into​ the​ darkness of​ the​ void.

And​ that​ is​ the​ day​ Ink​ knew​ he​ messed up.

"Get​ out​ of​ my​ house!" Hate​ hissed at​ the​ 90's reject​ skeleton.

"Come on, my​ radical home​ slice! This​ ain't ya home​ in​ the​ first​ place." Fresh​ said, jokingly.​ Then​ another​ uninvited guests came, kicking the​ door down.

It​ was​ Outer and​ his​ pissed off​ octopus friend, Nightmare.

When​ Nightmare​ saw​ Fresh, he​ tried​ to​ kill him​ with​ his​ tentacles.​ Hate​ and​ Outer​ just​ ate some​ popcorns and​ recording the​ whole thing.

"Dude, have​ som' reason!? I​ did​ nothin'?" Fresh​ said​ in​ a​ questioning tone, pissing Nightmare​ even​ more.​ "You​ did​ nothing? YOU​ DID​ NOTHING!? YOU'RE​ THE​ ONE​ WHO​ GAVE​ INK​ THAT​ FRICKING PLAN​ AND​ NOW​ ERROR​ IS​ DEAD!!"

Fresh​ took​ a​ few​ seconds​ to​ process everything​ and​ when​ he​ did, he​ said​ the​ most​ radical​ word​ ever.

"F*ck" He​ said...