1

Hi my name is jennie and i am from south korea
I come from a middle class not poor not rich but a happy family life being a single child in the family gets lot of love from what we heard and i do get it but................one sad day my life scattered  my mom died in a car accident....my dad lost his job.....he become worse he started drinking....taking a lot of debts....and finally the day comes which i feared a lot.......MY DAD SOLD ME TO A VAMPIRE

?????? Pov

I was sitting at the bar seeing a old man beside being drinking  continously and when he finishes  the bartender asks him for money but man couldnt pay up bcoz  didn't  hv money....so i watched as the bartender started  speaking  very rudely with the man i went up to them and payed for the man.......and as i was abt to leave the man holds my arm and says "young  man thanks for helping  me ......but i dont hv anything  to pay u back " then i said "i dont need anything"
"no! U hv payed for me that too a huge amount.....so u hv to take smthng from  me but what....ah!! i will sell u my daughter !!"
i was utterly shocked..i couldnt  say anything but my heart telling me that it will be worth if i get the girl so these words came out"what is her age?" i said that in a low voice but enough  for the man to hear it.....his eyes twinkled  and spoke "she is very beautiful.....she is 15 but will turn 16 this year"
I was shocked  how can a man sell her daughter  of  such a young  age ...."do u hv her photo"I was utterly  shocked  of what came out of my mouth but still kept my cold face on "yes"the man said fishing for something  in his pocket..soon enough he took out his wallet and opened it was empty but he took out passport  size photo  of a girl when i saw my heart started to beat faster..."finally i found you"...

I agreed to the man and said "I WANT HER"