"fuck i want to kiss you" he slurred as a response. both of their cheeks turned pink. "wait no, i-i mean..." the way austin stared at him awkwardly only raised his regret even more. but then again he didn't want to take back such sentence. brandon wanted his best friend to do unremarkable things to his body. "actually-" brandon stopped himself as he lunged forward to press his lips on the older's.

at first the kiss was slow. austin was hesitant about kissing back, too scared about what they were doing was wrong. they could ruin their friendship. but eventually he gave in. he liked how brandon tasted and actually craved more. austin grabbed hold of brandon's face and deepened the kiss any further it could go. the two broke apart soon after though, brandon removing his glasses and finding a comfortable position upon austin's lap. he bit the inside of his cheek when his hard on was brushed. austin smirked at what he felt.

"it seems like you want to do more than just kiss me" he spoke lower with a chuckle. brandon grinned himself before attacking him in a kiss once more. their lips worked feverishly against one another's, brandon even beginning to rock his hips to get some type of relief. he was a moaning mess not even seconds later. austin felt himself heat up at the sight of the younger, his own thoughts escalating to what brandon would look like under him.

there was only one way to find out.

austin trailed his kisses downward towards brandon's neck, sucking and biting to create red marks. they were definitely going to bruise later on. and it wasn't long before the two were removing clothing. brandon found the entire situation surreal, and admiring every piece of austin. his lingering eyes couldn't last too long before he was fluttering them close. his head tilted back as his mouth hung. austin had his hand down brandon's sweatpants. brandon complaining about how close he was, austin stopped and forced the younger to stand. it was kind of hard from how weak he had gone in the knees. austin pushed brandon up against the desk, tugging lightly at his waist band.

"do you really want this?"

brandon quickly shook his head as to say yes.

"fuck yeah i want this!" he blurted. austin chuckled at him, nodding as he continued to remove the younger's last pieces of clothing. and when seeing brandon fully exposed, he was flipped around. brandon gasped at the rough action, also finding slight excitement. bending him over, austin found beauty in the sight before him.

the older of the two began to undo his own pants, then dropping to the floor with a small thud. he then pressed himself up against brandon, the younger moaning at the touch. austin placed sweet kisses along the spine of brandon as he prepped for what was about to come.

"could you just-oh shit!" brandon shouted as he was not too long after penetrated. the dark brunette wanted to grip on anything to possibly fight the slight pain he felt, but nothing was in sight. they smooth desk was quickly cleared when brandon's body was firmly pressed onto and he didn't know how to contain himself. "fuck go slow."

austin took his words and began to thrust into the other gently. his hands were gripping brandon's waist, keeping him in place. the younger tried grabbing the edge of the desk, his fingers only slipping with each push. the situation was uncomfortable before it was pleasurable. the dark brunette couldn't contain his moans as he bottomed out. austin picked up his pace, it rocking brandon and the desk forward. and eventually the intercourse became sluggish as the two of them weren't too far from their climax. it was only so long before austin had dig his nails into the waist of brandon, moving his hips at a fast pace as he released into the younger. groans escaped the both of them.

-

austin handed brandon a napkin when seeing the younger had stopped vomiting all of the breakfast he ate only a few hours before. only a month and half after the two had sex, did brandon catch the flu. austin believed it was food poison from how much he couldn't keep anything down, and he constantly complained about his stomach turning into knots. brandon believed one of his sick co-workers coughed on him which made him catch a virus.

"this has been a week now you've been sick. brandon you can't even walk without almost falling over" austin spoke worriedly. brandon rolled his eyes as he moved over to his bathroom sink and brushed his teeth. brandon hated visiting the hospital. he thought it was useless unless you were in dire need of help. all brandon had was the flu.

"if all you're going to do is complain, leave. you're not my boyfriend. i don't need you to tell me what i should do" brandon snapped back. austin stepped back by his sudden attitude. but with a head shake he quietly left the bathroom. brandon instantly after felt bad.

-

brandon groaned when he dropped his phone. he grabbed the lower of his rather large stomach, slowly bending down to try and get it on his own. he wasn't able to and only accidentally kicked it further out of his reach. the dark brunette stood back up and stomped his foot. now that he was many months pregnant, he couldn't do much on his own. and when he did, he was easily tired. brandon sighed as he crossed his arms and shouted out for austin. the older immediately came out of the bedroom, high alert as he attended the side of who he could now call his boyfriend.

"what's wrong? you're not in pain, right?"

him being worried made brandon giggle.

"i dropped my phone, could you get it for me?" brandon pouted innocently, as he pointed towards the black cell phone laying flat on the floor. austin looked at him disbelief. but with a sigh he bent down and grabbed it. and when handing it back to branson, he got a kiss in return.

-

a nurse smiled as walked into the hospital room; and in her arms was a pink blanket which had an infant baby girl wrapped in it. brandon smiled weakly at the sight of his daughter. and when having the tiny person in his arms and against his chest, tears weld up in his eyes. her skin was fair and on top of her head was already a layer of brown hair. brandon gasped when when she opened her eyes. brown stared at brown.

"she's beautiful" austin breathed as he ran his finger gently over her soft cheek. brandon nodded along at a lost for words. it was his first child and she was absolutely stunning. "truly a work of art."

brandon removed his state from their daughter and on austin. he smiled.

"yeah, she really is."

-

please request.
not edited.
yeah this was sort of trash but oh well.
hope you liked it.

-nevaeh