New Girl Knows Who Natsu Likes

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

I woke up and I rolled out of bed. Literally. Then I go and take a shower. Then I changed into this outfit

 Then I changed into this outfit

And I put my hair in a ponytail. Then I grab my phone and leave that house and go to school.

~At school~

When I get there I go to my locker. I put my things in my locker. Then I head to class. This class my teachers doesn't care if we pay attention or not. And he knows that so he blows my phone up with mean text messages.

Hey slut

Your nothing

Your a whore

You should just go die

I hate you

Your so stupid

No one cares about you

No one will save you

You'll be alone forever

No one will ever love you

You can't run

Your irrelevant

Everyone hates you

If someone likes you they should die too

I keep looking at them. " Who would be texting such an ugly nerd? " Angel asked. She is one of my bullies. She grabbed my phone out of my hand. Good thing he isn't saved as who he actually is. Just anonymous. I take my phone back.

~At lunch~

I get my lunch and go to the rooftop. Then I eat and throw everything away. I go down to the courtyard and I was tripped by Angel. Jeez! She is so mean and annoying. But this I can bare. It's nothing compared to what happens at home. It never has, and never will.

~At home~

I walked inside the house and the floors freaked as I walked in. " Look who's home " He said. I froze. I slowly turning my head to see him. Sting Eucliffe. He is my same age but he goes to a different school. He killed my parents and brother luke. Then he raped me and now I live with him and he abuses me every day. I see that he has a whip in his hand. But it has something on it. He drags me to the 'torture room's and there is a wooden post in the middle. The room is red. Red with my blood. It used to be white. But it has blood stained. This room used to be my play room. Now it's his. He tied me to the post and stripping me so I'm only in my underwear and bra. He takes the whip and hits me. Ouch. It is covered in hot boiling water. He whips me over and over. I'm bleeding now. Then he pours alcohol on my wounds making them burn more than they already do. He untied me. I go to take a cold shower and get dressed into a big t-shirt and shorts. Then I go to bed.

~the next day~

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Hi! My name is Lisanna Strauss. I have a big brother and sister but they are both in college. I am going to my new school called 'Fairy Tail high'. I hope I make lots of new friends. I get dressed in this

And my hair is short so I just leave it in my normal pixie hair style

~At school~

I see a nice girl with long blonde hair. She is being picked on by a girl with long pale blue hair. I rush over to help her up. " Are you okay? " I asked. " Uh yeah... Thank you " She said. " No problem. My name's Lisanna Strauss and I'm new " I said with a smile. She smiled back. " My name is Lucy Heartfilia " She said. " You wanna be friends? " I asked. " Um... Okay " She said. She seemed shocked that I asked her that. I was walking around the courtyard. I saw a boy with pink hair. He was staring at one of us. I just couldn't tell who. " Um, I'll catch up I gotta tie my shoe really quick " I said. She nodded and kept walking. I bend down and pretend that I'm tying my shoe and look at the boy. He is staring at Lucy. Not me. I give off a small smile. Then I catch up with Lucy. " So Lucy, who is that boy? " I asked while pointing at the boy with pink hair.
" That's Natsu, he is popular and a player, all the girls are head over heels for him- wait don't tell me you are one of them! " She said. I shake my head while waving my hands in front of my face. " No no no, I was just curious " I said. She takes me to get my schedule. We have all the same classes, and some of them are with Natsu, which is good. I want to set up the two. But I have to find out how to do that.

--

I was standing out the class waiting for the teachers signal for me to come in and introduce myself. When he looked to me I walked in. I smiled at the class. " Hi my name is Lisanna Strauss " I said. " Okay, sit next to Lucy, Lucy raise your- " He cut himself off when he realized that I started walking when he said Lucy " Hi Lucy " I said with a smile as I sat down in my seat. She smiles back and waves at me. Lucy kept getting texts on her phone. She frowned at them and puts her phone down every time. I wonder what is happening to her. Maybe her bullies are sending her mean texts. I wonder why someone would bully such a nice pretty girl. She doesn't seem like she would hurt a fly.

~Bell rings~

After class I walked Lucy to her class. She had a note on her locker. She tore it off without even reading it and tossed it into the garbage. " What was that note for? " I asked. " Probably for me to kill myself or something " She shrugged. I felt really bad for her because she is dealing with all these bullies and the person who could protect her won't admit his feelings for her.

How was that? I got tired of making lisanna a bad guy. Now for my new stories she will be a good person. Only in my stories that I publish before will have her as a bad guy. Thanks for reading.