Chapter 2 Caught

Y/N Pov:

I woke up this morning and I was on Will's lap and he was already awake playing with my hair.

"Goodmorning princess"

"Is that my new nickname?" I say with a little smile

"Yes it is because you are my princess," He says as he pulls me into a quick kiss. 

I continue to lay on his lap as we talk for a while and we share a few laughs and then we get into another heated makeout session. I am on top of him while he is under me and I start to go down his neck. Then I hear the door fly open and we quickly separate and I look up to see Dustin at the door shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" he screams clearly angry.

"Will stayed the night," I say calmly trying to calm him down.

"WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE A SHIRT ON!?" he screams again.

"Chill out Dusty he stayed the night and he gave me his hoodie to wear and he slept without a shirt,"

"AND THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE JUST ON TOP OF HIM SUCKING HIS FACE AND THERE IS A LOT OF MARKS ON BOTH OF YOUR NECKS!?"

"DUSTY CALM DOWN HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM WHEN MY BEST FRIEND AND MY SISTER ARE GOING AT IT IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Dustin nothing was going to happen," Will says now butting into the argument.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Dustin screams at Will.

"WHY!?" I scream at Dustin

"Because I can't look at him right now," Dustin says more calmly than before.

"I'll go I'll see you later," Will says while giving me a quick kiss and I throw him a big shirt that was in the corner of my room.

"Dustin are you out of your mind?" I say to him while getting in his face.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO FUCK WILL IN OUR HOUSE!?" Dustin says raising his voice again.

"I WASN'T GOING TO FUCK HIM I AM DEFINITELY NOT READY FOR THAT AND YOU ARE INSANE I AM LEAVING!" I say while I walk out of the house and I get on my bike.

"Yeah, where are you going?" He says walking out behind me.

"Far away from you!" I say while riding off.

I start to speed away as tears stream out of my face. I am really pissed off at my brother right now. He is acting like he controls me and everything I do I can't even look at him right now. I start to peddle far away and I don't even know where I am anymore and suddenly I see a white van stop in front of me and then everything goes black.

Will's Pov:

I can't believe that just fucking happened. I was making out with y/n and Dustin walked in and yelled at us. He is super mad and I don't think he will forgive me. I ride my bike to Mike's house so I can tell him what just happened. I knock on his door and Nancy opens it.

"Hey, Nancy is Mike home?"

"Yeah, he is in the basement with Lucas,"

"Thank you," I say while walking inside

"Wait Will!" 

"Yeah?" I say while turning around to face Nancy

"You got some stuff on your neck," She says while laughing

I quickly look in the mirror and I see a bunch of hickeys on my neck and it makes me laugh thinking about the amazing night I had with y/n. 

"Yeah I know," I say while walking to the basement.