You're not a real villan

"Boxman! We're gonna be late! Tell the robots to babysit Fink again."
"Just a minute~!" Boxman screams back as I adjust my collar in the mirror.

Ever since Boxman and I merged companies he's been joining me in all my meetings with the board of the directors and villain parties. We are currently getting ready for a meeting with the board to discuss what we are going to do with point at the moment. My only worry is the board treats him like a joke, which is understandable  but that's not the point. I just hope he keeps it on the down low this time.

Boxman comes hobbling in a blue suit and tie.

"Box, you do know you don't need to dress up it's just a meeting."

"Oh." He rips off his suit to reveal his regular clothes and rushes out the door. I sigh and follow after, hopping into my car which box man is always waiting excitedly in. I start the car and drive of.

"So boxy about the meting today..." He looks over excited jumping up and down.

"Yeeeesss??" I smile and roll my eyes at his goofy smile.

"N-nothing just keep it on the down low ok? They're on high alert since point's been pretty active."

"Got it PV!" He may say that but I'm not sure he really gets it.

***

After the car ride he head in and sit down at a large table with around 10 other villains, including Cosma, billiom milliom, Vormulax, etc.

When we all get settled Cosma starts us off.
"Thank you all for joining me, I was hoping we would have more time to plan this out but today's topic of interest is what to do about point, they have been extremely active and we are worried they are planing something big, does anyone have any ideas for what we should do?" All the villains start rambling to each other, I sigh and put my head in my hands when suddenly I see out of the corner of my eye box man climbing into the table from his seat beside me.

"Boxman-!!"

"I have an ideaaa~!"He hops to the center of the table and stands proud.
"So first I take a whole load of robots and-"

"Whatever it is Boxman we don't wanna hear it" Cosma says standing up from her chair angrily.
"The only reason you're here is because Professor Venomous insists on bringing you to every meeting."

"But I-! Uh-!"

"Can it Boxman!" Billiom Milliom chimes in moving away from Boxman.
"You'll never be a real villain, even with venomous's help!" Boxman immediately deflates sitting sadly on the table.
"And another thing-!"

"Enough!" The other villains stop chattering and turn their attention to me. I grab box man from the table and sit him down beside me.

"You all may think Boxman is just a joke villain, someone that can't even take down a couple of brats, but after my time at Boxmore I've realized he is much more than that! He's a villain with passion! A villain that doesn't back down no matter how many times he's thrown down, and that's more than many of you can say!" Boxman looks up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"He is a great villain I'm proud as a villain to work by his side, now if you'll excuse us we're taking our leave." I grab Boxman a hand and storm over to the door.

"Oh! And don't expect any help form us when point actually decides to attack, we can take care of ourselves." I storm out of the room of shocked villains and get into my car angrily, slamming the door and speeding off.

We drive in silence for a while before Boxman speaks up.

"So um.....that was really..something..." I side and slow down coming to a stop on the side of the road.

"I'm sorry for blowing up, I know you can handle yourself but I couldn't stand the way they where talking down to you." I groan and hold my head. Boxman on the other hand just sits there in front of me nervously twiddling his thumbs.

"Even so, I appreciate it no ones stood up for me like that before." He places his hand on my free one. I sigh and smiles ruffling his hair with my other hand.

"Of course, I wasn't just gonna let them sling insults at you the rest of the meeting." I lay back in my seat and start the car again.

"Now let's go grab Fink and the robots and get icecream or something." He smile smiles and lays back too.

"Whatever you day P.V.!"