"Yeah, After they killed the other worker.... They started shoving me in a suit. I fought back as much as I could, but they are way stronger then I could ever be. They strapped all my limbs in and they almost got the chest plate snapped in when the bell chimmed. They just.... stopped. I blacked out after that, woke up in a cast. They had to stitch me back together." Scott explained. I frowned and looked down at his hand. I noticed a scar on the front of his hand. I gulped.

"I'm sorry... That must have been scary.... I'm sorry you went through all that... but I'm glad.." He looked at me confused. I looked up with a gentle smile.

"I mean, I'm not glad that you got hurt or that the other guard got killed." I explained hastily. "I mean... It made you want to have a purpose. It made you want to be better. It made you want to be more then what you were. I respect that. I like the man I see in front of me. Mature, caring, considerate. Honestly if the guards were a family you would be the father." I explained. He stared at me, a small smile coming to his lips.

"I wouldn't call my self caring or considerate..." He laughed. I smirked, letting go of his hand, picking up the nutmeg I found.

"Oh, I would. Considering you brought me to the store with no plans on purchasing anything." I said with a grin. He blushed with a panicked expression.

"W-What! No! U-Um I'm here for um..." He reached out, grabbing a random item. "Condoms?!" He exclaimed. My cheeks puffed out as I tried to hold back a laugh. I mean, we were in the spices isle.... I bit my tongue and put up my best insulted look.

"I have no clue what kind of woman you think I am, but I have more self respect then that!" I snapped. He looked at me with wide eyes and turned beet red.

"N-No!! Someone just set it here! I-I -!" He went on in a frenzy. I smirked a little... Man I really am mean. I finally couldn't hold it anymore. I giggled, pulling out my phone, taking a picture of the flustered Phone guy, I mean, his face was the same color that the fandom made his phone head. He stopped, looking at me with wide eyes. I was laughing so hard.

"Hahahaha! Y-You really thought!" I was crying so hard. He just blushed harder and harder. My laughing died down and I noticed he was starting to smile a little. "Man, loosen up. I know your intentions, besides if you did try anything I'm sure I could take you!" I smiled at him. He sighed scratching his head, a awkward smile still on his lips.

"Lets not test that theory." Scott smiled at me.

"Well~ Well~ Well~ Lookie what I found at Hellmart!" A smooth voice asked from behind me. I jumped a little and looked behind me. I saw a head of brown hair and piercing brown eyes. Vincent smirked at me with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey Vinc. What are you doing here?" Scott asked, probably happy that the awkward situation was out of the way. Vincent raised a eye brow, looking down at his grocery cart. He looked back up with a blank stare.

"Learning to speak Spanish. Whats it look like genius?" He asked, leaning on the cart with a grin. Scott rolled his eyes and smiled at the brunette. Vincent's eyes went down to the box in Scotts hands and his grin seemed to widen and he looked at me. Oh, I see were this is going.