𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮𝙎𝙞𝙭

✨ 𝙉 𝙔 𝙇 𝘼 𝙃 ✨

I was sitting across kentrell lap tapping on my phone while they played on the game, yelling and doing allat extra shit.

Kentrell was rubbing on my thigh looking at me with a smirk on his face flashing his silver grillz.

"What you doing all that for" I questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Pay attention dumbass" kd yelled at kentrell and I snapped my neck at him .

"Fat neck hoe" he mumbled

Kentrell picked up a febreeze can and threw it at the back of his head.

"Ouuu you dented head motherfucka" kd shouted while rubbing the spot he got hit at.

I shook my head laughing that's when jayda came in the living room sitting in between Ben and joe.

Something was really off about my Bestfriend but maybe I was just overreacting because she comes to me about everything.

𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘵𝘵??

"I'm so bored" I sighed while playing in kentrell hair he moved his head a little and I smacked my lips.

"Let's play hide and seek" Selena said out of the blue. Ben looked over at her with a stank face "HEADASS girl"

"Shutco bítch ass up" she retreated

"Go back to Mexico or whatever the hell you came from" he said waving her off.

"Unt uh Bestfriend get off her" jay jumped in

"Well I agree with Selena" I said and kentrell looked up from his phone.

"Not it!" Everybody said except for boomer.

"Wait bítch I wanna redo" he said and we laughed shaking our head.

"Count to 50" me and jay said before we stood up from the couch.

He sucked his teeth and closed his eyes and started counting.

Everybody was trying to look for a hiding space in this big ass house.

"Move kd yo ass breathing on my neck and shit " Ben whispered from the laundry room.

I huffed because that was my first option.

I finally find a place and it was in kam room in her crib I covered up in her teddy bears and covers.

"BITCH HOW YOU FIND ME" kd yelled and I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Cause yo ass wanna fart dumb fucka" Ben said from a distance and my heart started racing.

"Ohhh my god kd you ain't suppose to help him yo stoopid ass" I heard jay yell.

"Bitch why you curled up in the washing machine" boomer laughed.

I had to urge to sneeze and I held my nose .

Kam door slowly opened and my heart rate went up.

"Nobody in here nigga" kd whispered and I sighed in relief

But not until Ben snatch the blanket off me and I bursted out laughing .

"I found hœ numba 3 now where this bowlegg ass nigga" Ben said walking out the room.

Once we all walked out to the living room and into the kitchen , kentrell was sitting on the counter .

"I know you fucking lyin" Selena dramaticly sighed.

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

"Tay tay how yo daddy be" I giggled while recording him on my insta snap.

"He be like gang gang" he did a little hand thing

"No taytay" kayden jumped in the way and I shook my head

"Daddy b like this" he did a little dance and I bursted out laughing because that's how kentrell be with his skinny ass legs.

Kentrell came out the house with a shirt his off while holding kam in his arms, she had red stuff all over her face .

"Boy why Yeen clean her up" I told him while grabbing her out his hands.

"Say mane she good" he said said slapping my ass and I rolled my eyes.

Taytay and kayden started chasing eachother through the yard. They had too much energy for me.

I put kam down to walk and she slowly made her way to her brothers, kayden knocked her down by mistake but she was unfazed

She got back up and tried to keep up with the two.

My daughter was gonna be rough because of all her brothers.

"When's yo concert tonight" I asked kentrell wrapping my arms around his waist and he looked down at me kissing my lips.

"7 but we gotta be there at 6" he said licking over his lips.

I nodded my head

"Bring my kids too" he added in

"I got you baby" I kissed him one last time but he added his tongue grabbing me by my throat , pulling on my hair

"Mmhm" I smirked inside the kiss.

𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸

Jayda had just got done with me and her makeup and we were now getting ready, the gang was already at the concert thingy.

"You get Kingston and kayden ready" I told jayda she nodded and rushed out the room.

I was now getting kam and taytay ready which didn't take long at all.

"I could've helped " Selena said walking into the room.

"Girl it's fine plus we're done" I reassured her.

She nodded her head and grabbed kam and taytay followed behind us.

Everybody was loaded in the car and we were headed out.

Once we got there it was already hella pack.

Three had told us to go the back and meet him so we could go back stage so Kentrell can bring all his kids on the stage.

We had finally made our way back stage and some girl was all comfortable sitting on his couch, I scrunched up my face and handed kam over to three.

"Who is that bitch" I asked raising my brow.

He shrugged walking off with the kids and I crossed my arms.

𝗛𝗺𝗺𝗺...

𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗭 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 💚🐍