#Worldchanger Star 4

MissSo-called

What an amazing writer you are!

It baffles and frustrates me how undiscovered writers like you with an actual meaning to their books don't get noticed on here.

In your book, "The so-called boy magnet" you have meaning and a message to your story.

It actually portrays how abuse affects people and doesn't glamorize or romanticize abusers like some books on here.

Abuse is a hard topic for me and many people to hear or read about, but you are so caring as to put trigger warnings in places that may be upsetting for readers.

Thank you for writing this book.

I hope you will gain the recognition you deserve on this platform.

Writers with a message are world changers.

It just isn't fair how those with a message don't have a larger audience.

  So, everyone please be sure to follow her account and check out her amazing story!

A million thank yous to you for all of the support and encouragement you've given me this week as well.

No matter how much progress I make or how far I get I doubt myself a lot.

I doubt my gifts, my potential, even my accomplishments.

I created this girls club, and it is successful, yet I still question myself.

"Are we really making a difference?'

"Are we doing enough?"

I wrote "The summer we turned 13," and have only been told positive things about it, yet I still question myself.

"Am I really a good writer?"

That one question has been running through my mind ALOT lately.

I have such big future plans for my novel and all of my writing, but I just wonder if I'm good enough to accomplish them, no matter how much I've already accomplished.

So, all the encouragement you have given me about my novel has reassured me a lot.

Here I am at the beginning of the week doubting myself like crazy, and then you came and built me up right when I needed it!

I literally can't thank you enough for everything you've said and done to support, encourage, and promote my story and be a good friend to me.

We are both writers with a purpose for our writing, and that's why we can't give up.

The world needs our messages!

Thank you so so much for changing my world and the world with your positive attitude, lovely spirit, and amazing gift.

Everyone check out her story!

She deserves it!

~The founder