Strong girls club creator star

Hello,  xbeautifulphrasesx
I decided you to be an SGC star, because I am so happy to be in your club.

You're always very nice to everyone and make the Strong girls club a good place for all us girls.

You're one of the nicest people on this website, and thanks to the SGC I feel like I belong somewhere.

I know you have been through to much, but you inspire everyone here everyday.

Not just with this club, but with your own writing to.

The summer we turned 13 taught me many life lessons, and You don't have to die is a life savior.

I hope you get to do all of your plans in your future, and I hope someday you'll write more novels on here, but only if you want to.

): Please, want to.

How can I say what all I mean?

Those books helped me see things about life and about death is the best way I can say it.

Everyone should read them, because they can make a change in their life.

The summer we turned 13 gave me laughs and gave me lessons.

But it still is amazing like you are.

You don't have to die is good for people that are wanting to die, because it teaches us that suicide is never the answer.

Sorry, if I have made this to long.

I appreciate you xbeautifulphrasesx and none of us here can ever forget all you have done for us.

Love, Aishani