My Dream City

Hi guys as you read in my description this is my first story so please forgive me for any mistakes (Grammar or Spelling)

So lets get started.

Yay!!!

***********************

Diana's pov

My name is Diana Anderson I'm 22 years old. I lived in Kansas city with my grandpa but he died a year ago. I have long brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm an orphan my parents died when i was infant so i don't really know about them i was there only child. A month ago i graduated from university of missouri and now i came to Seattle to find a job.

I leave in pg (paying guest)with only 3 people me mr kapoor and mrs kapoor they are like my grandparents. I like them they have a daughter her name is monica she is married to her childhood sweetheart Karan and has a son. it's been a week since i came to Seattle

Today is my first interview and i can't believe it that i'm going to give interview in Seattle's 2nd biggest company "Millison's Enterprise".
The 1st one is " Knight Enterprise".

*Alarm*

I woke up by my alarm. Today is my interview i got out of my bad and got ready for the interview I'm kind of nervous so i took a warm bath to get relax i wore a mini skirt and blue blouse with matching earrings, purse and the purple Heart stone pendant which was my mothers that my grandpa gave me before he died l got down from my room and got in kitchen to make breakfast for me and mr and mrs kapoor they are old so i told them that i will make breakfast every morning so that they can rest.

 Today is my interview i got out of my bad and got ready for the interview I'm kind of nervous so i took a warm bath to get relax i wore a mini skirt and blue blouse with matching earrings, purse and the purple Heart stone pendant which was my mot...

"Oh honey you could have wake me up so i would have made breakfast for you" Said kiran (mrs kapoor)

"Didn't i tell you to rest i will do breakfast for both of you its not big deal" I said while maki pancake mix

"Thank you so much hun" She said smiling

"No need" I said smiling back

"Where is uncle is he awake?"

"Good morning ladies" Said sameer (mr kapoor)will kissing and hugging his wife forehead he came to me kissed my forehead to

" Oh what are you making it smells good."