TEN!

venus blaney!

it was four o'clock and to say i was nervous was an understatement. daniel won't tell me where we're going, he just told me to dress casual. i decided on a plain white dress. it came up to just above my knee, i loved it. i had to wait in my room for daniel.

at exactly five there was a knock on my door. daniel stood there with a tulip in hand. "wow you look wow." he hands me the tulip and holds out his arm for me. "you look pretty wow too." we walk downstairs and get into an uber daniel ordered. "so where are we going?" he doesn't answer, he just smiles at me.

after being in the uber for a while he drops us off at the start of a trail, as soon as i saw it i knew exactly where we were. "daniel we're at the Hollywood sign aren't we?" he gives me a cheesy grin before grabbing my hand and leading me up the trail. "i hope you like it." once we get to the sign there's a picnic laid out. "i know this isn't exactly a first date type of thing and we don't really know each other but venus i think i really like you."

i know i shouldn't say this, Daniels a great guy and I do really like him but corbyn is still on my mind. "i really like you too daniel." i kiss his cheek which makes him wrap his arm around me. "hey venus, let me take a picture of you." we both stand up and he takes out his phone.

@seaveydaniel

liked by @wdw

liked by @wdw.chile, @jonahmarais and 5.2m others

@seaveydaniel: beautiful girl
-@venus-

2m comments

@venus: daniellll💓
@corbinax: isn't this the girl who broke up Corbina?
@toothgap178: ooo daniel got a girlfriend;)
@jonahmarais: don't go breaking her heart daniel, I'm warning you.
-@somethingdifferent: Daniels your best friend, shouldn't that sentence be the other way around. your friend should come before some girl.
-@jonahxmarais: if you were a true fan then you would know that venus was Jonah's friend for about seven years. that's longer then he's known the boys. check yourself before you wreck yourself.
@8LettersOVE: isn't this Jonah's girlfriend?? or was she dating corbin???
-@JOJONOTSIWA: she dates zach.
  -@venus: out of all three of them i dated zero.
@beautychickee: 💚💚
-@venus: 💚

authors note!

vaniel? denus??

both of those are gross! anyways hope y'all enjoyed💜