Love Dungeon

Just as I thought,this dungeon is all about love. Like seriously,the entrance was shaped in a heart,the walls is decorated in red and black hearts,even the monsters are heart shaped. This is gonna be a day all about love isn't it?

-

"Kirito-kun look"Asuna said as she pointed at two keyholes. "I guess that'd what the two keys we got were for"Kirito responded. "Lets check",Asuna said. "Its not opening"Kirito said. "Hm... Kirito-kun let me see on of the keys"Asuna said. "Here"Kirito responded,as he gave Asuna a key. "On a count of three turn the keys,okay?"Asuna asked. "Understood"Kirito responded. "3...2.....1"Asuna said,as they turned the key. "It didn't work"Kirito said. "Hm... okay then l,Kirito-kun,you just turn one key and I turn the other and lets not call out"Asuna said. "Whatever it takes"Kirito said,as he turned the key. "Woah! It worked!"Kirito screamed. "Yes! I knew it!"Asuna said. "How did you know how and when I was gonna turn it?"Kirito asked. "Cause' no one knows Kirito-kun more then me,and we are married,I wouldn't have married you if I didn't know everything about you"Asuna said. "True"Kirito responded. "Now lets go"Asuna said,as she grabbed Kirito's hand. Minutes later Kirito and Asuna wounded up in a castle like area,full of lovey-dovey materials. "Who goes there!"a voice said. "Um.... we're adventurers here on a quest"Kirito responded. "And what is this quest?"the voice asked. "Recently me and my wife here are no longer considered married,nor the other married couples,and we heard that there was a quest that would help us get married again"Kirito answered. "I see,yes I can help you rekindle this marriage of yours but you must do one thing"the voice said. "Anything,as long as me and Asuna can be married again"Kirito responded. "Good,now listen,I'm all for it when it comes to love and you two look like you were meant for each other,but as I was ordered,I must give you a challenge"the voice said. "Alrighty then,what's the challenge?"Kirito asked. "You must defeat this white knight of love that could only be defeated by true lovers,show me you two have true love and defeat this knight,and after the battle,if you win,I will start the wedding ceremony for you two"the voice said. "Kirito-kun...."Asuna said. "Lets do this"Kirito said as he grabbed Asuna's hand and charged at the white Knight.