¶prolog¶

~Author pov~
  There is a man named louis andreis he 19 years old, he just a normal otaku that love playing otome game its kinda weird for a man playing that type of game, but hey its not like i can judgeit.

One of his fav otome game is "Doki-Doki Love: kingdom of heart" he like that game because the art style is so detail and the story line is so good, but to be honest he feels pity for the villaness in the game, her fate in the game is so sad even thought her personality is annoying.

Anddd most importanly why he really love this game is because laurye-chan!! Heroin friend. She just a mob character that always beside the heroin after all she her childhood friend, she will help the heroin find information about the captured target. Her blue silky hair,smooth skin and beautifull grey eye is enough for making this man drooling over her.

And here he is standing infront of game store that full of costumer, want to know why he here? Well its because he got information about the game store selling a marchendise game "DDL: KOH" anddd they selling laurye marchendise too! After hearing this he got over excited about it.

He fixing his glasses and taking a deep breath before entering the game store.

"Ok! I'm coming laurye-chan!"and entered the store.

After getting out from that hell he got what he want and winning that battle!. Right now he on his way back home, he was about to cross the road when he saw a child running over a moving truck, dont know what he was doing he just running and running shoving the child out off the road.
Replecing the child and he got hit by a truck.

The end of the prolog...
Sorry if there a wrong spelling i'm not really good with english.
This is my first time making story in this wattpad hope you like it (。・ω・。)