Chapter 15

Nobody'sPOV:

A few more months later, Lydia had been sick, puking, nauseas. Everyone keeps wondering if she's okay and she tells them she's fine. But everyone knows she's hiding something.

Chelsea was sitting in her bedroom with Justin, watching tv. When her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Chelsea.. I need to talk to you.." It was Lydia, she sounded upset.

"About what?"

"Are you alone?"

"No Justin's here. He's leaving in a minute tho so you can come over."

"Okay ttyl."

Chelsea hung up her phone and put it on her nightstand.

"I gotta go baby." Justin sighed.

"Alright."

Justin kissed her and left. 10 minutes later Lydia arrived.

***

"So what up?" Chelsea asked.

"I have something to tell you, I trust you because you wouldn't tell anyone.."

"Okay."

"I think I might be pregnant..."

"What?!?!"

Chelsea knew that Lydia and Dylan had sex 3 months ago. So she wasn't to mad.

"We used a condom! But apparently it broke.. I realized I'm like two months late.."

"Okay I'm taking you to the drug store, your buying a test."

**

They walked inside the store and to the isle with the pregnancy tests.

"I'll get this one, its cheaper.." Lydia grabbed a pink and blue box and they headed to the check out stand.

This all felt so weird to Chelsea, she never thought she'd have to help her best friend buy a pregnancy test.

"Lydia?" A males voice spoke and Lydia turned around. It was her older brother, Jake, she looked mortified..

"J-Jake.." She couldn't even finish speaking.

"What's that in your hand?"

"N-Nothing.."

"Lydia don't lie to me."

She gulped as she slowly revealed what she had in her hand. Jake had a look of sheer anger in his eyes.

"A PREGNANCY TEST?!?!" He yelled.

"Jake please calm-"

"Lydia your 16! Your to young!"

"You were 15 when you got Jane pregnant." Lydia stated, tears streaming.

"So? I don't want my little sister making the same mistakes I made!"

"Oh so Blake is a mistake?!"

"No."

They kind of argued, but Lydia paid for her test and told Jake shed call him, he left, knowing his sister might be pregnant....

***

Lydia'sPOV:

I felt my heart began to race as I heard the timer go off.. This is it... The moment of truth.. I took a deep breath and walked in the bathroom.. I picked the test up feeling a tear fall. I looked down at it.

Positive...

I'm pregnant...

Thoughts ran through my mind as I slid down the wall to the floor. How am I gonna raise a baby at 16? I'm still a kid myself.. I can't raise a baby when I'm trying finish school.. How will Dylan react? Will he be mad? All these questions replayed in my mind like a endless slideshow.

"Lydia?" I looked up at Chelsea who was hovering over me. I wiped my tears and stood up. "Lydia what did the test say?" She questioned.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered, looking at the ground. More tears welled up in my eyes.. Chelsea pulled me into a reassuring hug.

"It'll be alright.." She cooed.

"No it won't! I hate it when people say that! It's not fucking true!!"

"It sometimes is true.."

"No it's not."

"W-Where's Dylan?" Chelsea asked, trying to change the subject.

"He's at work.."

"You need to tell him."

"I know.."

I pulled my iPhone out and dialed Dylan's number.

****

Dylan'sPOV:

I walked to the break room for lunch. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey.."

"Hey baby!"

"Dylan we need to talk.." The words I never thought I'd hear...

"Okay.."

"Can you come to Chelsea's house?"

"Yeah I have a 45 minute lunch break I'll be there."

I hung up and headed to Chelsea's house.. Lydia's gonna break up with me, I know it..

***

"Hey is she here?" I asked Chelsea.

"Yes she's in the living room."

I walked over to her and when she saw me she ran in my arms, I hugged her tightly.

"Baby what's wrong....?"

"I'm pregnant Dylan."

*****

Oh snap this is getting intense!

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my Twitter:

@CaliGirlSwaggin so follow maybe?