↳ INTRO.

¸*ೃ DARK MODE IS RECOMMENDED! ̥*

━INTRO;❝ the woods are where i hide    from myself

INTRO;
❝ the woods are
where i hide
    from myself. ❞
  [박지민]

═══════════════════

SYNOPSIS;
stranded in the utmost deepest parts of his mind are the slivers of sanity that dangle tauntingly above your head. as he trudges through the carnage of his onslaught, there lies his heart in many pieces, nestled amongst the ocean of scarlet he's painted the forest floor. he only wants to get away. but there you are, holding him back.

CONTENT;
excessive yandere alert, obsessive and unhealthy romantic behavior, mentions of suicide, fluff, soft!whipped!jimin, mentions of mental illnesses, slight gore, slight slow burn, [TBD]..

TOTAL WORD COUNT;
6,050 (110819)

═══════════════════

INTO THE WOODS ;
he's not strange. but surely there's a reason why everyone thinks so, right? he's not so bad. he's nice when you get to know him, a bit shy is all. it's just too bad you fell for it.

DISCLAIMER ;
i do not own bangtan sonyeondan or anything pertaining to them, nor have i ever claimed to. their personalities are altered and are in no way an accurate representation of their real life personas. this book was created to rationalize fictional fantasies and entertain those who share them. any piece of work sharing similar ideas, themes, or story devices is mere coincidence. do not reproduce.

═══════════════════

you think i'm
weird too,
   don't you..?

ENJOY!

ENJOY!