Ch. 2

(A/N: my neck hurts lmfao. What'd y'all think of the last chapter? Comment!!)

Time Skip 30 mins

Dawson's POV

After about a half hour, Landon and I had finished our lunch at Mike's Deli, we thanked him, gave him a tip even though we'd paid prior to eating, and said we'd be back since his service was so great (which was a genuine compliment we definitely would be back), then we'd walked out, unlocked our bikes and ridden around a little more. Next, we stopped at a mall to hang out. We shopped around and I saw a really cute girl, who was with a few friends. One of her friends had called her name to get her attention and she called her Emily, so I already knew her name. We locked eyes and, I wish I could tell you I felt sparks right away, but I'd be lying considering the fact that both of us had looked at each other for one moment and looked away. See, not every great and true love story has to be love at first sight. Some of the best take time. Love is hard, but so is life. Without life love doesn't exist, and without love, life might as well not exist because it sucks. I don't just mean romantic love, other kinds too. Anyway, I'd seen the girl and thought she was super cute. I hoped she thought the same, but you never know, do you?

No time Skip

Emily's POV

So I was walking through the mall with my best friends (all girls) Madison, Spencer, (the two of them had been dating for 2 months now), Sky, Jin, Cathy, Andy, Sena, Sky, Kayla and Shiah. As we passed the intersection that divided the two halves of the mall, we passed two guys, one who looked to be about our age, and the other looked just like him but younger, by maybe one or two years, three tops. If it was anymore I'd be throughly surprised. I looked at the older guy, who was really cute, and smiled, then looked away. He's cute, but not sparks fly, butterflies in the stomach, love at first sight kinda cute. I don't know, but I just have a feeling this isn't the end with him...

Time Skip one day

5:02 A.M EST

Dawson's POV

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP**

"Ughhhh turn that damn thing off landon!!" I groaned. It's fucking 5:02 A.M and I have school, my first day of sophomore year at high school. Damn it. I'm so exhausted I just want to cuddle under my blankets and sleep but I know I can't. I have to get up, wether I like it or not. Actually, scratch that, that's a dumb statement because I obviously don't fucking like it, but whatever. Gotta do what you gotta do, I guess. Anyway, I got up officially and began my morning routine at around 5:10 A.M, starting with showering and washing my body and hair. Once I was clean and my body was dry, I got dressed. I decided to wear a plain white tee shirt, a gray camo jean jacket, a cross chain, and black jeans and black converse.

(A/N: this outfit^^)

*resume story*

Dawson's POV

Then, I dried and brushed my hair, and finally washed my face, brushed my teeth, and shaved my face. I didn't have much to shave, but it keeps everything neat and clean, and me looking fresh. Once I finished, I went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast since school started at 6:20 but I had to be there by 6:00. I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and an iced coffee pre-packaged Starbucks drink that comes in the bottle, grabbed my bag, and headed outside and on my way to school. Landon's middle school (8th grade) didn't start until 7:50, so he was taking a bus and because of that I didn't have to take him, so I left the house early. I took my bike  to school since it was still bright out at 5:30. Once I finally arrived, it was 5:45 and I waited outside after locking my bike up.