Chapter 2

I approach the tall building carefully, a small yawn escaping my lips. I didn't get any sleep last night. Even as my body sways back and forth i still keep myself from collapsing. Knowing even then I still wouldn't be able to sleep.

I have no idea what has been happening to me lately. All I know I don't like it one bit. If I don't get some sleep soon I am going to go consult a doctor about it. Even though I hate doctors, i will have no choice if this keeps up.

I am now inside the school and staring at my schedule. No dought in my mind I have all the same classes as my mate. Which is gonna make it even harder to break the bound which has already begun tying more and more strings together.

I freeze when two arms wrap around me from behind. Then relax when i feel the familiar tinges dancing across my skin. It was just Drake greeting me with a hello hug this morning. Don't think i'll get used to this.

I turn around to face him, and hold in a gasp at his appearance.

His hair was a tangled mess, bags hung low at his eyes,and he had a tired happy expression on his face. I guess I am not the only one who missed out on some z's last night.

''Are you okay?'' where the first words that left my lips. I feel like a idiot of coarse hes not okay, just look at him!

A small laugh fills my ears. ''Maybe I should be asking you that question as well''

I spot my reflection in a mirror of someones open locker a few feet away, oh jeez i look like a mess. My hair being longer making the tangles more noticeable. Along with the stray tear i got every time I yawned which was about every five minutes or less.

I giggle, for no apparent reason, just a random bubble of happiness and silliness growing in my chest.

I look back at him and notice a curise look in his eyes.

I just shake the subject off by saying '' What class do you have first?''

He smiles at me and shrugs '' to make it simple the same ones you have'' He said a calmness in his voice.

I hold back a 'boo ya!' I knew it!

''So history then?'' I say just as the travel bell rings.

I jump at the sudden sound and he chuckles. He then softly grabs my hand, the skin to skin contact making the sparks and tingles more noticeable. I ignore them, feeling as if I was about to purr. This was just so strange. Again, don't think i'll get used to it.

He leads me down some halls and into a class room, where we sit in too desk in the back, by the window.

The desk where right beside each other, and when I sat down in my chair I almost gasped. This is the most comfortable chair in the world ever. I can't wait to find Beth and talk to her about it. The good news in all this, I get to be with my BFF again.

He sits down beside me and pulls me closer with his arm he had wrapped around my shoulders, I lay my head on his sholder and close my eyes at the comfort and pleasure i felt. Without thinking I scoot closer, ignoring the laugh he made at my action and open my eyes.

Suddenly it was hard to keep my eyes open, the exhaustion from not sleeping washed over me all at once. Right as the lesson began too.

I sigh softly hoping the sound would help keep me awake. The struggle now into a war with myself.

Just then a soft, sweet voice whispers in my ear ''Its okay, sleep, you need it''

I just can't seem to say no to that voice as my eyes closed. Yes, it couldn't hurt to just close my eyes for a bit, then get on with the lesson.

I then found myself drifting into another world, I felt as if I was laying in a warm bubble of calmness and happiness.

A small smile formed on my lips as I floated in the bubble further into the darkness.

.............................

I found myself half awake and half asleep as my eyes where still closed, and i felt as if I was laying in a bed. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself facing a lamp, a blue colored one with a golden design of swirls.

That was not my lamp, this was not my room.

I tence, hot air faning my neck, a arm slung over me holding me close to something warm. Am I laying next to someone?

Tingles dance and past advence enter my mind. Still dosent exsplain how I got hear. Then a meomory of the feeling of a rocking mostion well sleeping searfaced and it made sence. He must have careyed me here. But why?

I shrug and look at the clock on the wall. My eyes widen, I was suppose to be home a hour ago!

I make a move to get up but end up being pulled closer to drake, a soft growl grumbling from his chest, His head now resting at the crook of my neck. Great, just great. I just made it worse.

I cursed at how my body seemed to want to be close, and a pur seemed to vibrate through me. Am I purring? How the hell is that possible?

I sigh and grab a pillow in front of me, i replace myself with the pillow, and hope it works long anuff for me to get out of here.

I look around the room again and see a balcony. I walk towards it and suddenly stop as a pain begins to throb in my head. I fall to my knees and whimper, my eyes closed it hurt so much.

I think I had begun to hallucinate when I heard a voice in my head scream ''Don't....''!

I must be going crazy, or maybe i banged my head real hard at some point.

I sigh and opened my eyes well shakily stood up. I took a step towards where he slept and the pain seemed to lessen. Huh?

I shook my head in confusion and began to ignore the pain the best I could. I need to get home, and I didn't have the heart to wake him. He looked so peaceful.

I began my way to the balcony again and opened the door. I walked onto it and got ready to jump. I jumped and landed safely on the ground, I wonder where I was.

I shrugged, and began my way home, hoping to pass by a familiar path sometime.

The pain in my head increased, and i turned my walk into a run for I sensed something following me.

I panic as something grabs my wrist and pulls me towards them, I struggle, not being able to think clearly, my only objective, escape.