Chapter 7 B2: THE TORNED PAGE

Start from the beginning

"LUMINEE!!!!!! Are Ya OKAY!?" Silver yelled, I chuckled as he cried hugging me "i'm fine" I responded "I might have hate you at some times but Kody was too harsh are you okay?" She said I trembled as I thought about that incident. I started crying

Sherry and the others hugged me and said "Don't worry buddy we're here for you--"

"What?"

A familiar voice said as we all stared at the door way "ah! Kody we were just um...." "Hurry up and pack everything me and Adeina are waiting stupid idiots" he said then looked at me coldly.

Why does it seems like it's my fault?

"Y-yes Kody!"

-2 minutes later-

As we got out of the hotel me and Kody didn't meet eyes when we spoke to each other, neither when we sat at the same car.

Sherry and Silver took care of the luggages while Aiden said I should rest and head inside the car instead. "Hey....Kody aren't you supposed to be with Adeina--"

*Thud*

"You're so noisy at least give me peace"

Ah. I screwed up again, but it's okay you're a calm wolf Lumine everything will be over soon tomorrow.

I faced the window and sobbed quietly not letting Kody know since it's a pain for him I don't want to cause him trouble anymore. My crying didn't took long when I have fallen asleep. Me and Kody have a gap in the car so He won't mind me sleeping in the whole seat since he doesn't wanna talk to me.

Kody's POV

Shit. This is hard, seeing Lumine so depressed isn't making me happy at all!.

I should've thought this through first before breaking up with him, I let out a sigh as Lumine collapsed on the whole chair, I was in the other side but still he is the same cute wolf I know...

"I wonder when will you know the sacrifice that I have done for you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We arrived home, while Adeina just went to her mansion not really far from here. I pretended to become cold again since it's the only way not to be suspicious.

"Kody can you help Lumine with the luggages?" My dad said, I wish I could but i'm sorry I need to act. "For what? He can do it" I responded, my dad got out of the house and pulled me in a secret place where no one can find us.

"Son what has gotten into you lately, just awhile back you broke up with Lumine, told me that you're getting married to your ex fiancé and now your nasty attitude? Have I taught you nothing in the past?" My dad exclaimed. "Why did you even broke up with Lumine in the first place?" He added. I just looked down and answered his question

"Because i'm not interested in him anymore, I hate it he doesn't give birth right away and I don't want my child to be half blood with a monster!"

*SLAP*

I knew it. I just have to bare with it a little.

"Kody it doesn't matter if your child is a monster or not, in this world full of cruel 7 billion people we aren't the monsters, we turned the innocent one monsters everyone is just the same the looks aren't but the personality is, either way Lumine is still like us"

I know dad...and I don't care anything you say as long as I keep Lumine alive. I just don't want you to get involved in my struggle

"Tch. Whatever, Dad everyone isn't always the same no matter how hard you try to convince them they're still under a wicked spell so just live with it"

I walked away and said nothing more since I don't want to hurt anyone, not even Lumine but still I did whatever I do there's nothing stopping Adeina from killing my Lover

Lumine's POV

I'm sitting in my own room, looking out the window thinking of how to deal with this pain i'm carrying, I wonder what will my future be without them in the past, they fixed my relationship with my mother, showed me how to protect my lover

And in the end, I didn't do much at all.

I got interrupted by the door being knocked, I called them to come in and saw my mother smiling at me as she held a tray of food walking towards me.

"Are you hungry?"

I didn't looked at her until she embraced me, "you really do look like your father back then, when we divorced not letting you know he was calm but really a meatball when he's alone in the room" she said as she held out my hand

"Your father use to have the same pain as you, you know? I was surprised he told me he was gay. It hurts my precious heart but I never gave up loving a child like you even though it's quite hard to deal with life" she added

I started crying letting all my emotions out, "what happened when I finally know the truth did he come back for me?" I asked she kissed my head and started sobbing "no... He didn't he never did, I raised you myself to become a better woman after some time I was successful giving you a better life but when I knew you like men I remembered your father all of a sudden" She continues "I did that so you won't leave me but I guess I just made it worse"

I smiled and Kissed my mother's cheek, "so when are you and Aiden getting married?" I smirked as she blushed, she smacked me and laughed "oh what a joker! Let's just eat shall we?"

꒰ TO BE CONTINUED ꒱
HELLO BOOKWORMS✓
SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!
VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT

BYE BOOKWORMS✓