"I'm really sorry, bug. I know this past two decades was hard for you but again, I regret what I did back then and what I did to Aubrey" Mrs Beale said to her daughter.

"I'm sorry too, specially to you Stacie" Aubrey injected.

"I'm not really sure if I can forgive you, yet" Stacie said looking Aubrey.

"I understand"

"I forgive you mom, I understand why you did it" Chloe said to her mom before she look at Aubrey "And as for you, I can't fully forgive you at the moment, but thank you for protecting Beca"

"I understand but for the record, Beca saved my ass more times than I did to her. Just don't tell her about that" Aubrey chuckles. "Also, I hope this makes you feel better. Beca never dated anyone or slept to anyone. She always tell me that somethings not right. She can't tell what it is, but I know it was you. Even she can't remember you, she can still feel you. She love you, Chlo"

Chloe beams hearing those words, she felt some weight left off of her shoulders.

"Thanks for that, that means a lot"

"No problem. If you want to know something about her, just let me know" Aubrey offer.

"Well, this ended a lot better than I expected" Mrs Beale mused. "So, I heard you went to their cabin and had, lunch. How did it go?" her mom asked Chloe excited.

Chloe chuckles before she tell her about what happen and they talk a lot more about Beca and Aubrey told about more information she could share to Chloe regarding Beca.

Next morning roll down, Chloe is on her bed reading a book when her phone chime. Picking it on her night stand, she smiles at name shows on her screen, she open the message and read the text, her smiles grew but then fade away as she finish reading it.

Beca: Good morning, Chloe. It's Beca, I hope you had a great sleep. Anyway, I don't really want to start your morning to be like, I don't know how to describe it but I can't wait for few more hours. We need to talk. You can come to our cabin whenever you want, but I really appreciate if I can talk to you today. I'm sorry if this ruin your morning.

Chloe's mind is racing a lot of thoughts. She seems pretty serious? What she could possible want to talk about? It is about us? Chloe smiles again thinking Beca want to talk about them. Probably not, she will be like sweet and all but not like this.

Later that late afternoon, Chloe did not response to Beca until minutes before she decided to go to the Mitchell's cabin. She got a couple of message from Beca apologising if she freaked her out. She also mention to forget the message.

Chloe talked to her mom before she went to the cabin. They made a deal before regarding Beca and they discussed it. And here she is, standing at front door of the Mitchell's cabin.

"Do you really need to come with me?" Chloe annoyingly asked her mom.

"We made a deal remember" her mom remind her "Besides, I need to see and get to know the family of my daughter in law" she tease.

"Some times I want the old you, the one who seems to not care about me" she retort.

"Ow!" her mom clench her chest "You wound me" Chloe just roll her eyes before she knock.

"Oh, hi" Emily open the door. She seems not happy to see the younger redhead and both readheads sense it.

"Hey, Emily" she greets with enthusiasm, ignoring th coldness of the of the brunette. "Is Beca there?"