Chapter 3: Dreams

P.O.V. [Name]

I shifted around somewhat uncomfortably as I continued to watch the surrounding move around us at a rather fast speed. "What did you call this thing again?" I asked as I looked down at the machine that I was currently riding on.

"It's called a bike," Bulma answered as she continued to move around on it.

"Is it supposed to make you sick like this?" I asked as I started to feel my stomach tense up.

"No, but you get used to it," Bulma said as she continued to go down the road. I continued to shift around as Goku ran beside us.

"If something's wrong with your gyro-stabilizer I think I might be able to fix it," I offered as I looked at the female in front of me. I was never too great at technology but it's gyro-stabilizer, it can't be that hard to fix, especially for a race as primitive as humans have shown to be.

"A what?" Bulma asked a bit confused as she continued down the path. "I know I'm rich and all but just how advanced do you think this thing is? Not even people like me have those," She said as we continued to ride down the streets and I began to feel a little sick. Are you kidding me? This race doesn't even have Gyro-stabilization yet? Just how primitive are they? I knew Gohan didn't have much because he lived in Isolation but I thought that was more by choice than by limitation.

Flying might be more exhausting especially when flying at such a slow and drawn out, pace but at least I don't get sick while doing it. I closed my eyes and began leaning against the female in front of me for support. "H-Hey! Just what do you think you're-" She began only for me to cut her off.

"Unless you want me to vomit all over you I suggest you stop wiggling around and stay still," I warned as I kept my eyes close. It's times like this I really miss my space pod, it could have had us where we needed to go in no time at all. When I get back I'm really going to have to try and find that stupid remote that I misplaced. At this rate, I might just go tomorrow or something and try to find it. Not many people have power levels as high as Goku's so it can't be that hard to find him right?

When we finally came to stop I smiled and got off that stupid device of sickness and walked over to a slightly isolated area. "So now what are we going to do?" I asked feeling as if I was on the verge of puking.

"Well we're setting up for the night," Bulma said as she looked at me. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pouch of some kind which seemed to have several small capsules in it for some reason.

"Don't you think we should have stopped a little earlier if that's the case?" I asked as I looked at the female in front of me.

"Nope, I got it all covered," Bulma said as she pulled out a small capsule before throwing it and as soon as it hit the ground a giant smoke cloud formed and once it cleared I saw what looked to be a house. So they haven't figured out Gyro-stabilization yet but they've learned how to do . . . whatever this is? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

"Come on, let's go inside," Bulma said as she looked at us. I nodded hearing this and began to walk into the massive building looking around as I did.

"Are you sure this place has enough beds? I can't imagine you took this thinking you'd pick up two strangers along the way," I said as I looked around the building at all the small decorations that had been packed into the building as well.

"No, you two will just have to make due on the floor," Bulma said as she looked at us with a smirk. I felt a little irritated seeing this and then she took a few audible sniffs before covering her nose. "Oh gross, you two smell disgusting!" She said as she looked at us.