Bath Time, Life Time

Lisa brought the baby swing into the bathroom while Jennie prepares the bathroom for the babies' bath.

Lisa placed Lubiah into the baby swing in their bathroom. Jennie wrapped Leo in a swaddle to bathe him first.

"Baby, hold onto him gently, place him in there slowly."

Leo was wrapped snuggly in the swaddle and Lisa placed her hands to where it support his bum and head.

"Rock him slowly." Jennie instructed.

Jennie used a warm wet cloth to wash Leo's face and his outer ear.

"You're doing good baby~" Lisa cooed.

"Thanks," Jennie answered.

"I was actually talking to Leo, but my baby's mommy is doing good too." Lisa laughed and Jennie scoffed.

"Be careful Lisa," Jennie used her hands to rub soap on Leo's head and gently massaged it.

Lisa looked back at Lubiah and saw her staring intently at them.

"Baby, Lubiah is watching us, I think she's waiting her turn."

Jennie turned around for a second and smiled at the sight. She then unwrapped part of Leo's swaddle by his legs and started to wash. She unwrapped the swaddle fully and Lisa turned Leo to his side a little for Jennie to wash his back.

"Good boy." Lisa cooed.

"All finished. Sway him in there for a couple minutes, I'll get Lubiah's bath ready."

"Okay, gimme kiss!" Lisa said eagerly. Jennie pecked Lisa's lips which made her stretch her lips wider.

After sometime, Jennie wrapped Leo in a new swaddle and Lisa lifted him on her shoulder to place him down on his swing.

"Be calm like your sister did for you Leo." Lisa placed her hand over Leo's head.

"Okay Lubi, your turn~" Lisa turned to her and Lubi giggled.

Lisa lifted her up carefully.

"Love, you got the bath ready?"

"Yes, now do the exact same steps I instructed," Jennie directed.

"Including the kiss for such a good job I did?" Lisa jokingly asked.

"That was your instructions, but you do get a kiss if you put them to sleep."

"Is that a challenge?" Lisa raised her eyebrow.

"No, putting these two to sleep is easy, it's just a task, now let's bathe Lubi."

Lisa slowly eased Lubi in the warm water and Jennie repeated the same actions as before.

After the bath, the twins had their milk and fell deep asleep. Lisa took Leo first to his cradle and placed him gently in there and went back to Jennie who had Lubi in her arms.

"Here." Jennie gave Lubi to Lisa.

"So they are asleep now, can I get my kiss?" Lisa sat down on the couch in their room, she puckered up her lips and closed her eyes. Instead of lips, she received fingers to her forehead pushing her back.

"I put them to sleep, all you did was watch them suck on their milk."

"Hey, I held them up to support you, gimme kiss!" Lisa puckers her lips again.

Jennie sighed and gave in, why did she refuse in the first place? She kissed Lisa. After they parted Jennie asked.

"Lisa do you think we should take another year off? I don't want to be separated from them, not yet." Jennie looked up at Lisa with puppy eyes.

"I wouldn't mind if you want to take three or four years off, what ever makes your heart happy." Lisa held Jennie's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"They are such easy babies." Jennie said.

2 Years Later

"They are not easy babies!" Lisa screamed. "Take me back to work!"

Lisa ran around the living room chasing Lubi and Leo. They giggle and run around naked. Jennie was in the kitchen talking with Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"Gotcha!" Lisa grabbed Leo and tickle him.

"Mommy! Mommy! I'll stop!" Leo laughed out loud.

"Okay, now I'll put on your clothes, stay still."

Leo obliged and Lisa put on his underwear and his pants and lastly his shirt.

"Go to mom." Lisa pointed to the kitchen and Leo skipped to Jennie.

"Princess where are you?" Lisa called out.

She heard whispered giggles coming from behind the curtains and saw a silhouette of a little girl.

"I'm gonna count to three, if you don't come out I won't let you sleep with mommy." Lisa stepped in front of the curtain waiting for Lubi to come out.

1...

2...

The curtain shifted and a timid Lubi came out from behind the curtains.

"Good girl, how can a princess run around without her dress?" Lisa waved a baby pink dress up for Lubi.

"I get to sleep next to you right mommy?" Lubi voiced out mumbling some words.

"Of course, let's get you dressed, gimme kiss first." Lubi pecked Lisa's cheeks and giggled. "Alright, ready to go to mommy?"

Lubi nodded then Lisa picked her up, Lubi turned around and snuggled in between Lisa's neck and shoulder.

"Hey guys, princess is ready." Lisa walked into the kitchen and gave Jennie a quick kiss. "Leo where's my kiss?"

Leo immediately sat up from Jennie's lap and kissed Lisa's cheeks.

"Alright guys, time to visit grandma and grandpa, who's excited?" Jennie yelled.

Leo screamed out yes, but his sister fell asleep on Lisa's shoulder.

"Don't grow up too fast my babies." Jennie went behind Lisa and kissed Lubi, Lisa held Jennie's hand and Leo held onto Jennie's other hand.

"Let's go guys." Lisa told Chaeyoung and Jisoo. "Long life ahead."

A/N - Hello Loves, last chapter
ㅠㅠㅠ thank you for reading!