"That trip was pointless and now it's dark out" Yuki rolled his eyes as he walked limply beside Shigure and (y/n). The market had closed early that day due to a weather warning so tech trio walked out to the other market that suffered the same fate.

By the time the three got back they were hungry and their feet were sore.

"All we have is soup" Shigure cried. The trio didn't exactly hate soup but the soup cans had been sitting in Shigure's cupboards for a couple years.

The three walked without saying anything for a while until a structure came into view.

"Is that a tent?" (y/n) asked as she squinted her eyes to try and see clearer. Yuki hummed.

"I think so"

(y/n) sped up out of curiously to see if the thing really was a tent. It was.

The tent rustled and the three silenced themselves. Hopefully it wasn't one of the weirdos they've seen about..

A small head popped out. A familiar head.

"Tohru?!" Yuki and (y/n) shouted simultaneously. Meanwhile, Shigure laughed...

The whole way back he laughed...

_____

"Shigure can you stop laughing!" (y/n) seethed from across the table. Not only did she find out her best friend was lying about her living accommodations but she lived in a goddam tent!

After a while, Shigure began to calm down. By then, Yuki was aggravated by Shigure too.

"Stay here, Tohru" (y/n) grabbed her hand. Tohru looked up at the white haired girl as her breath hitched in her throat.

"I couldn't possibly do that!" Tohru's eyes widened as she tried to deny your offer as kindly as possible.

"We can share a room Tohru" (y/n) tried to make her feel more comfortable "Shigure won't mind and neither will Yuki"

The two boys nodded with kind smiles.

"At least sleep here tonight, there at landslides tonight" Shigure looked out to his spacious back yard "There's one happening now"

Tohru gasped "How can you know that?"

Shigure chuckled "Call it animal instinct"

____

The next day (y/n) and Yuki were set on making Tohru comfortable in the house. (Y/n) had already given Shigure a lesson on not being pervy but (y/n) had the thought the lecture went through one year and out the other.

"I can't possibly live here and do nothing" Tohru sighed over her soup.

Shigure hummed, brining a hand up to his face "I suppose.." he thought some more before snapping his fingers "You can live here and as payment clean the house".

"There is no way Tohru is being our personal mai-"

"I'll do it!" Tohru smiles cheerfully.

(Y/n) sighed and grabbed her head "We'll show you your room - my room! Our room.."

Tohru smiled and stood up with Yuki and Shigure soon following.

As they stepped into the room, (y/n) showed that the left side would he hers and the right would be Tohrus as the right side was mostly empty.

A sudden crash through the ceiling and idiotic yelling halted (y/n)'s speech as she crashed to the ground.

"I'm gonna pummel you damn rat!" A furious voice yelled.

"Stupid cat, look what you've done" Yuki let out a breath of annoyance.

(Y/n) stood up wearily, taking in the sight of the familiar orange hair.

"Kyo?" She asked meekly. Her friend was finally here..

The name boy turned around with shock evidence on his face "(y/n)!" He exclaimed as a light blush covered his face.

The two stared at each other with shocked and relieved expressions. Their cursed animal sides caused those who possessed animal instincts to feel the sudden change in atmosphere.

"(Y/n)-"

Kyo was sent flying into the floor by Yuki who immediately changed Kyo's attitude.

"That's it!" Kyo snapped and lurched for Yuki but Tohru was quicker.

An orange smoke covered the room and Tohru shrieked "I turned him into a cat!"

"Tohru please don't freak out" (y/n) yelped as a beam from the ceiling came barrelling down and sent her into Tohru who bumped into both Yuki and Kyo

This was surely a shitshow.