Ch.3 Running Into the Man Of Your Dreams; Literally

Start from the beginning

"You sing?" Niall asked me and I froze under his gaze. His eyes were even more memorizing in person.

"And she dances. And acts. I swear don't ever watch Romeo and Juliet with her. She recites every line and has all the monologues down to a T. Especially the Queen Mad one."

"Mab," I corrected. "Its Queen Mab."

"Sing for us." Liam suggested.

"Oh, I don't think that's a good idea, I'm not that talented of a singer. Trust me."

"It doesn't matter if your the best. Its how much you want it." Niall said. And I could tell he was speaking from experience. People didn't think he was talented and shouldn't even be in One Direction. But he wanted this. And here he was now. Even after Katy Perry said that he probably wouldn't make it. He did. He showed them.

"Oh she wants it. She wants it bad. She dances and sings ALL the time. If she doesn't grow up doing just that, I swear I will kill her." Beth joked and I smiled while rolling my eyes.

"And you with your medicince shit. Okay?"

"Deal." She beemed.

"And as much as I'd love to sing for you boys and make your eardrums bleed, I wouldn't even know what to sing."

"Anything." They said. The food arrived and for a moment I was let off the hook. They began to ask from what part of America were we from. When we were going back. What had we planned for the rest of the trip. If we knew anyone here.

"What's your favorite One Direction song?" Harry asked.

"Gotta Be You." Beth said. It was like the only song she heard because she wasn't that into them. She only knew it because it was the one song of theirs I never got tired of putting on repeat.

"I, um. I guess it'd have to be 'I Wish'."

"It would be!" Beth exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up. As if you never been in my situation!"

"I'm not saying that, but you totally are like in love with him."

"I don't love him." I huffed. "I just like him. Get your facts straight."

"They are. And I understand the relationship you two have, but c'mon he has a girlfriend now. Don't you too feel bad about flirting behind her back?"

"Yes." I said ashamed. "But we like each other."

"Then why isn't he dating you?" She sneered. Taking it one too far.

See other than my crush on Niall, I liked this guy at my school. Eric. He was basically everything I wanted in a guy except he couldn't sing or play any instrument. I had liked him for about a year now, and recently he got a girlfriend. After he did, I told him I liked him since now I didn't have to face rejection since he had someone else. But he didn't reject me. He was angry that I didn't say anything sooner because he liked me too. But we didn't know. So even though he had a girlfriend he stil liked me.

Other than that we we're best friends. We talked everyday all day. I know I sound stupid, but what can I say? He's my best friend and I'd rather have him as just that than not at all. I take what I can get and yeah, I sometimes so throw a fit. Wouldn't you?

"I'm sorry." She said looking down ashamed.

"I- I'm... It's fine." I smiled at her.

"Am I the only one confused at the moment?" Liam asked.

"Its a girl thing. Drama. Sure you wouldn't want to bored with that." I flashed him my winning smile and they all seemed to drop it especially when Harry asked,

"What's so amazing about California?" He asked innocently. Beth and I gasped in shock."A lot of songs are made about it. Why?"

"Beaches, LA, San Diego-" Beth started.

"Hollywood, Palm Springs, Disneyland--" I continued.

"Seaworld, Knott's Berry Farm,--"

"OMG and the zoo's. SD's zoo is soo famous and the Red Wood Forest! Califonia is just breathe taking." I finished, "There is just so much to do. I love it there."

"What's your favorite thing there?" Zayn asked.

"The Zoo! I love, love, love animals." I beamed. "What's your favorite part about London?"

"It's pubs." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes and laughed along with him.

"I agree, though its no as wild as the ones back in Ireland." Niall spoke up.

"You and your Irish bars!" Zayn joked and they smiled at each other and I tried not to squeal over their bromance. I could die right now. I'm so happy.

"So are you ladies best friends er what?" Louis asked.

"We're cousins." Beth asnwered.

"Though we're a lot like sisters. And as close as twins." I added.

After that we began to chow down our food and we just started talking about everything and anything. It was so weird. I only imagined it in my dreams. I would talk with 1D and they be like 'This girl is awesome' and Niall would be like 'Where have you been all my life, I love you.' You know something realistic. But I never thought that it would actually happen. It was just so unreal. I loved these boys basically with all of my heart and here I was having a meal with them. Honestly, when did I ever become this lucky?

The food tasted all the more better eating with one of my favorite bands in the world. I was in complete awe. None of this could be real... Nope. No way. I couldn't be eating with One Direction. It just wasn't possible. As much as I would love for it to be.

"Is this really happening?" I asked bluntly. The boys began to chuckle and I could feel the heat in my cheeks begin to rise.

"Yes, Love. You really are eating with us." Harry asnwered.

'No pressure.' I thought. Just don't screw this up. No screaming, crying, throwing yourself at them.

"Don't mind her, she's always shy when she meets new people. The bigger problem is getthing her to shut up once she's over that faze." Beth smirked at me and I mentally cursed her for being so cool at a time like this. Dammit, why couldn't that be me?! "The only time she's not shy around new people is when she's bossing them around. Man, can she get fiesty when she's angry."

"Oh, my God can you just stop embarrising me. You're worse than my mom." I looked at Beth and then turned my attention to the boys, "I don't get really angry, I just don't like it when people do something wrong."

"I believe we all don't" Liam smiled at me trying to put me at ease. "So, are you two still in high school?"

"Yeah, we're both juniors." I answered. He nodded pleased with my answer.

"So your turning seventeen then?"

"No, sixteen."

They were all shocked. A lot of people think I look older than I really am, I never really knew why. I guess, it was just the way I looked.

"You're only fiffteen right now?" Harry asked suprised. "Wow, I would've thought you were much older than that."

"It's fine most people do"