Chapter 7- Breathless. Part One.

Start from the beginning

"Blake honey, You wouldn't be able to handle this," I made my way to his ear and started to whisper " I'm not like other girls, I'm like a new car once you take the first ride , you don't want to stop" I made this loud enough for Blake and Jacob to hear.

Yeah we all know I'm a virgin but that don't mean crap to a guy when you whisper in their ear. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and before turning around I winked at Jacob.

But Blake thought it was towards him. I saw a slight smirk on the corner of Jacobs mouth as he began to take a drink of his Pepsi.

Making my way to the girls table, the first thing that came out of their mouths was "Oh. My. God, girl you look hot! And was that Blake's lap we saw you sitting on?" Of course that'd be Lauren. She was so funny.

"Yupp," Popping the P, I took a drink of my milk, "but that's all it was!"

"Uh-huh, We know you have a thing for each other. Your always cutting up together" Then there comes Liz with her part in it. They was NOT playing match maker, nope no way.

"Aw Liz we know Kristen and Jacob have a thing for each other not her and Blake!" Jess had to ruin the moment.

When she said that milk started to spray from my mouth , "WHAT," wipping the milk off my mouth and the table, I Sat my milk down "Your so wrong about that one, where the hell did that come from?"

"Hun, you two have hated each other since freshman year, and we all know that when two people hate each other they really love each other!" Okay now she was getting on my bad side. She had no clue.

"Yeah your losing your mind. I wouldn't find my self with Jacob Web if my life depended on it." With that I started to pick my trash up and stand up.

"Well I'm going to head to Gym, Meet you there Jesss, Love yall!" Blowing fake kisses. I made my way to the gym, with the little statement Jess made I need to be alone. What she said really caught me off guard.

Finally after getting to my locker and grabbing my gym bag I made my way to the girls locker room. Being the only one in their gave me a little bit of piece with my thoughts. I popped my earphones in my ear, put on a black sports bra, black short shorts, and leaving my hair down. The curls were still perfect, why ruin them by putting it in a ponytail. I put my shoes on with my earphones still in my ears I headed out of the locker room to find a place to sit and just listen to music.

I chose to sit by the door, with my back against the wall my knees folded to my chest with my head laying on my knees. The song I was listening to ended, I heard the door open. It was Jacob. Why was he early.? He didn't glance my way. How the hell did he not notice me sitting here? He made his way towards the guys locker room with his bag.

Oh he had his earphones in to. He must be going to jog before gym. We use to do that when were kids. Running made us both feel great.

Hmmm...

A thought flew into my head. Payback. Yummy. I glanced up at the digital clock on the wall. Yes, we still had about twenty more minutes of lunch. No one would be here for a bit. Looking around to make sure no one was standing around I made my way towards the guys locker room. Yes, this was crazy but I had to do something good. He wasn't going to get away with his little stunt.

Again, I may be innocent but I knew a thing or two about how to turn guys on. I've been called a tease before but I don't care, no one is getting into my pants until he's Mr. Right or Mr. Forever.

I opened the door to the guys locker room, I knew he had his music in his ears so he wouldn't hear me walk in. Looking around, noticing how nasty guys really are. The damn locker room was a mess, their was a smelly trash can. Urinals with Pee all over them. Clothes thrown everywhere. Yuck. I'm a neat freak by the way. This was just over the top.

Wiping the mess out of my head, I made my way towards the back of the locker room, where the showers were. Sneaking around so Jacob wouldn't see me.

When I started to get worried he wasn't in here, I spotted him. As soon as my eyes found their way to Jacob. My mouth dropped. I stood their speechless, not moving... not even an inch...

Jacob was standing in front of another set of lockers, he was in nothing but a towel that was placed around his waist covering the bottom part of his body. He must've took a shower, because his body had water running down it. He was so hot, I couldn't bring my self to my senses. Being in a towel was totally different then seeing him in shorts with a shirt off.

He walked toward his book bag and grabbed his ear phones again and placed them in his ears. I finally snapped out of my glare and made my way towards him. Jacob was now facing the lockers, opposite of my direction, he was grabbing gym clothes to change into.

Getting closer and closer to him, I knew exactly what I was going to do. He was mine, Ugh, I mean he was going down for what he done earlier!

- Oh no! what will kirsten do.. shes got something up her sleeve. Please vote, comment and fan!... Comment and tell me if you like it please!..it keeps me going.

thanks again!!!!

lots of love*