Chapter 7- Breathless. Part One.

Thanks for everyone whos voting and commenting. ALso thanks to everyone whos become fans!. it means alot!

Chapter 7 - Breathless. Part One.

Jacob's P.O.V-

Walking away was so hard, It was like her body was pulling me into hers.

Touching her, making my buddy hard, almost kissing her.. What was wrong with me. I thought I was going to jump her bones right then and there. I don't even know how I made my self walk away. She had some kind of pull over me.

These past couple of years, ignoring her and saying a couple of mean words to each other ,I never felt it. Or did I? No I didn't, what the hell am I talking about. This girl was my enemy and I wasn't about to give in or let my self sound like a chic.

Our game was on, it was starting to get good. I had to admit that. The thought of what she's going to do next scares the hell out of me. I have to admit she was good but I was better. She had tricks, but so do I.

Looking back before I walked into my first period I heard her scream "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE", right.. I wasn't waiting around for her, I was going to have her begging you watch me. I shut the door behind me and took my seat.

.*..*..*..*.

Kristen's P.O.V

After sitting through three boring class periods, with the thought of Jacob touching me was about to drive me nuts. The boy was hot, and I could see why the girls were all over him. Whoah... WHAT?

I need to recheck my attitude and keep my mind on my game plan. I got out of my seat I was sitting in, walked out the door. Flipped my sunglasses on my eyes off my head, I was going to act hot like his ass had no affect on me.

Walking towards my lockers I could see him across from mine at his. He was standing with Ashley, yeah THE Ashley. The one from our little fight, her ass was still around but guess what? Guess who was hotter than her now? That's right.. ME!..

I grabbed my lock on my locker, dropping my pen I started to bend over, slowing, not letting my legs bend but only using my waist and arms to grab it. I could feel my leg muscles tighten, picking it up and slowly touching my legs as I began to raise back up my locker. Feeling a glaze on my back I didn't dare turn around. I knew what eyes were on me. I threw my books in my locker, grabbed my iphone. Threw my ear phones in my ear, closed my locker. And took off.

That's right Jacob. Eat it all up, cause your never going to touch this.

Walking into the lunch room, I noticed everyone was already sitting down. Just what I wanted. My plan was to let Jacob get every chance he had to see the body he'd never touch. I wanted to make him beg, but was I going to make him really beg, or would I give in. Hell I about gave in this morning and that can not, repeat CAN NOT happen again. Nope.

I went to the lunch line grabbing a milk, apple and a blow pop( sucker) for a sweet snack. Girls got to have her desert. I paid for it and started to make my way to the girls, passing by the guys table I saw Blake, giving him a slight wink I walked by ,as I got a little ways from him I heard him yell for me.

"Kristen, come here!" He sounded like a damn dog in heat. But he did look kind of cute yelling for me.

"Coming sweetheart." Turning around I made my way to Blake who was sitting at the end of the table facing me. I took a seat on his knee. And put my stuff on the table by his and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Coming are we? I told you I could make you Cum." Smirking he winked at Jacob who was sitting across from him. Hmm, I might as well make this work to my advantage.