x. wildin

CHAPTER TEN.
wildin
( instagram, imessage & irl )

INSTAGRAM.

liked by emibear and 19 othersthelexishow i need help

thelexishow i need help. kenzie's party is literally in 3 hours and idk what i'm gonna wear.

mackandcheez relax bbg i'm sure you'll find something
annzfordayz you'll look great regardless
dylpickle ^ yes.

IN REAL LIFE.

two and a half hours later and lexi has finally decided what she was going to wear. she had picked out a black dress which had sparkles all around it and she paired it up with her favourite pair of black high heels. in front of her was a worried kenzie, pacing back and forth.

"what if he doesn't show up? is she gonna hate me if he does? is anybody even gonna show up at my party?" kenzie mumbled to herself as she walked back and forth.

lexi stood up and held kenzie's shoulders. "i don't know what's wrong with you but everything's going to be okay trust me" lexi said as she gave her best friend a reassuring smile. kenzie smiled and gave lexi a hug.

"i'm sorry, it's just been a while since i held a party and i'm kinda nervous. about everything" kenzie said, emphasising the word 'everything'. lexi held kenzie's hand and pulled her away from her room. "come on let's take some photos before johnny and the crowd arrives" lexi said with excitement. kenzie smiled at her over enthusiastic best friend and followed her to the backyard.

INSTAGRAM.

liked by johnnyboi and 10,427 otherslexijayde party ready xx

lexijayde party ready xx

sophbbirlem you are UNREAL
lexijayde ok wow my lover.

kenzieg that's my girl 🥺
lexijayde i love you beyond words <3

johnnyboi i'm omw
lexijayde you better be